What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Made the mistake of looking at ramnation

The mountain west is a solid conference top to bottom without a final 4 contender. We had two teams make the sweet 16 in 2011 but not much else... Could be argued Pac has been that way too the last two years

Why's csuman in the red.

We complain about delusional CSU fans all of the time, but if he's coming in with facts, shouldn't we welcome the discussion? We'll get our idot CSU fans like 'Gasm, with some regularity, but CSquared is a good egg, and if csuman is cut from the same cloth, I welcome the discussion.

The mountain west is a solid conference top to bottom without a final 4 contender. We had two teams make the sweet 16 in 2011 but not much else... Could be argued Pac has been that way too the last two years

Why's csuman in the red.

We complain about delusional CSU fans all of the time, but if he's coming in with facts, shouldn't we welcome the discussion? We'll get our idot CSU fans like 'Gasm, with some regularity, but CSquared is a good egg, and if csuman is cut from the same cloth, I welcome the discussion.
His second post is much much better than his first. Not a lot to argue there. His first was, however, hilarious.

Does the conference RPI rankings rate the Mt. West as #2 (Christ knows I do)?
Yup. his complete inability to understand what he was responding to in the rest of the post is what got me laughing.

You'll make the NCAA as it is. But can't lose more than 3 before the Pac 12 tourney. I agree he's wrong about you being in the nit and my bad must've missed that part the first time.

Rare to see reason and csu. Will posrep

All these Lamb fans seem to think Tad is bouncing soon. ****ing delusional idiots.

All these Lamb fans seem to think Tad is bouncing soon. ****ing delusional idiots.

I doubt he is and you guys can afford to keep him. but Larry eustachy isn't leaving either and ive heard buff fans say that he is. mcelwain is yet to be determined.

I also heard jg matched Nebraska's offer for miles also but he still wanted to coach in the big 10..

Since we have a quota of one conversant CSU fan at any one time, can we now tell CSquared to go **** himself?

I doubt he is and you guys can afford to keep him. but Larry eustachy isn't leaving either and ive heard buff fans say that he is. mcelwain is yet to be determined.

I also heard jg matched Nebraska's offer for miles also but he still wanted to coach in the big 10..

Not sure about Larry. He is 57 so that is nice, but he is on his 5th coaching gig and has no ties to the area. I think if he leaves, it will be after this season.

We'll see about Eustachy but I could see him going either way. The big difference between the two is one is from Colorado and regretted going out of state to college and the other has no ties to Colorado. The only job I can Tad taking is the KU one and I don't think Self will be going anywhere. This could shape up to be a damn good basketball rivalry though in the coming years if LE stays, with CU winning of course :thumbsup:

Heh look at me, being civil with a Lamb

Goats have a good squad this year, and ranked for 1st time in what, half a century? makes our win look even better. Next year will be a big drop off I would assume, losing so many seniors. I expect to win in Ft Fun next year with an even better team than this year. all around having good hoops in CO is fun, so long as we keep little bro in his place when we play each other.

Didn't seem like Miles was too hot on the changes within the AD last year. Any insight on that? Just couldn't understand why he wouldn't wait another year for a better job to open up.

CSU matched Nebraska's 8.7mil over 6 year contract... for a basketball coach? LOL

Miles/CSU may have said that just to make it seem like Miles wasn't just chasing the $$$. 0% chance they actually matched

so I made the mistake of looking again today. Stupid twitter. Apparently they now have more seats available than there were a few days ago. Also, although one student poster says the student tix are sold out, the local beat guy is saying they have like 1000 left... and some other poster is saying that CSU is giving away tix to the local high school teams. :lol:

Well, they could probably sell out every game if they had an arena on campus. Oh, wait....

Eustachy is still damaged goods. That along with his age makes him much less interesting to bigger budget programs that might be looking to hire a successful coach away from a low budget mid-major school. If he doesn't get hired away this year which is not likely he is then going to be dealing with a gutted roster next season and a record that makes him much less appealing.

McElwain on the other hand, if he were to manage to win would be on the first plane out of town. He knows what big time football is and Ft. Collins isn't it. If he can turn CSU into a winner he will be looked at as a miracle worker. That and his coordinator experience at Bama will insure him job offers for the kind of money that CSU couldn't dream of matching. The only way he stays is if he loses because with the lack of media money in the MWC they can't afford to fire him.

Well, they could probably sell out every game if they had an arena on campus. Oh, wait....

The location is fine. The issue is there is not enough seating. Sure they only average 3,800 per game, but if their arena held 14k and had dozens of luxury boxes the place would be packed. What they should do is renovate Moby. Not to mention the mixed use aspect they are missing out on. They could get Lady Gaga to play there ever other weekend during the winter months if it was just a larger venue.

That said, the Rams still rank second-to-last in the Mountain West with an average attendance of 3,789

http://www.reporterherald.com/sport...-state-mens-basketball-still-trying-make-home

CSU fans drive me absolutely nuts. Given they have a good team, and yea they may be just as good as us right now if not better, but Jesus Christ they act like they are a top 5 team. I hope they win just for the RPI boost but god damn i just wanna see them lose so it will make their fans shut the **** up.

The location is fine. The issue is there is not enough seating. Sure they only average 3,800 per game, but if their arena held 14k and had dozens of luxury boxes the place would be packed. What they should do is renovate Moby. Not to mention the mixed use aspect they are missing out on. They could get Lady Gaga to play there ever other weekend during the winter months if it was just a larger venue.

http://www.reporterherald.com/sport...-state-mens-basketball-still-trying-make-home

Fort Collins and our alumni have terrible support for csu athletics and jack wants to change that. As for the 3800 number, it's more like 4500 and 6700 in conference with another sellout expected Wednesday and the unm game only has 50 tickets left. Yes our arena only holds 8750...

The main problem with our lack of ooc attendance was a **** home slate with no good season ticket deal. Plus Fort Collins and Denver alumni support is embarrassing anyway...

Also they have added a nice video board and improved concourses in moby the last few years to make it suck less.

CSU fans drive me absolutely nuts. Given they have a good team, and yea they may be just as good as us right now if not better, but Jesus Christ they act like they are a top 5 team. I hope they win just for the RPI boost but god damn i just wanna see them lose so it will make their fans shut the **** up.

Feel bad for them. Getting ass raped by Murray State in the Round of 64 was the pinnacle of their basketball existence to date. With tricky games SDSU, at Air Force, at UNLV, New Mexico, at Boise State, at Wyoming, they'd better be extremely careful or their seed will take a rapid plummet, and Moby's 3,400 fans isn't quite the impenetrable fortress they like to think it is. I hope they enjoy this season while it lasts. If they're lucky, they'll taste what winning an NCAA Tournament game is for the first time in most of their lives. After this year, it will be back to the old 15-15 CBI Rams.

Feel bad for them. Getting ass raped by Murray State in the Round of 64 was the pinnacle of their basketball existence to date. With tricky games SDSU, at Air Force, at UNLV, New Mexico, at Boise State, at Wyoming, they'd better be extremely careful or their seed will take a rapid plummet, and Moby's 3,400 fans isn't quite the impenetrable fortress they like to think it is. I hope they enjoy this season while it lasts. If they're lucky, they'll taste what winning an NCAA Tournament game is for the first time in most of their lives. After this year, it will be back to the old 15-15 CBI Rams.

You might wanna look up Boyd Grant before making that statement.

Fort Collins and our alumni have terrible support for csu athletics and jack wants to change that. As for the 3800 number, it's more like 4500 and 6700 in conference with another sellout expected Wednesday and the unm game only has 50 tickets left. Yes our arena only holds 8750...

The main problem with our lack of ooc attendance was a **** home slate with no good season ticket deal. Plus Fort Collins and Denver alumni support is embarrassing anyway...

Also they have added a nice video board and improved concourses in moby the last few years to make it suck less.

Another sell out? Quit acting like you sell Moby out on a consistent basis. This is the 1st time this year it'll have been sold out. Weak.

You might wanna look up Boyd Grant before making that statement.

If you read on in my statement, you'd note 'first time in most of their lives'. Most of the Gasms over there weren't alive in 1989. However, yes, congrats to CSU for pulling an upset as a 10 seed 24 years ago. Let's get them their due.

If you read on in my statement, you'd note 'first time in most of their lives'. Most of the Gasms over there weren't alive in 1989. However, yes, congrats to CSU for pulling an upset as a 10 seed 24 years ago. Let's get them their due.

Jus Sayin Bro. :smile2:

Jus Sayin Bro. :smile2:

Hey, they also won the MWC tournament in 2003 and gave Duke a good run for their money in the first round. So they have that going for them too....

Another sell out? Quit acting like you sell Moby out on a consistent basis. This is the 1st time this year it'll have been sold out. Weak.

We just sold out Wyoming over a week ago so you're wrong. Plus two more coming up.

Also, murray state was way better than unlv last year. You must've forgot we beat unlv too last year to whoever said that...

We just sold out Wyoming over a week ago so you're wrong. Plus two more coming up.

Also, murray state was way better than unlv last year. You must've forgot we beat unlv too last year...

No, Murray State was not 'way' better than UNLV last year. No 6 seed is 'way' better than another 6 seed. Plus, UNLV is from that conference you claim is undoubtedly the strongest in human history. Try again, tool. We won, you lost. Keep wanking to 1989.

No, Murray State was not 'way' better than UNLV last year. No 6 seed is 'way' better than another 6 seed. Plus, UNLV is from that conference you claim is undoubtedly the strongest in human history. Try again, tool. We won, you lost. Keep wanking to 1989.

Way to reply to only one part of the post idiot. And yes unlv faded hard last year after we beat them. They were not good. Don't pretend like you follow the mw..

Back