What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Major will be out for awhile...maybe the rest of the season....

Ouch. Aside from Hartigan in certain situations, I feel like Major has been the only difference maker in the front seven.

Teams have been running up the middle on CU since the Georgia game. It is only going to get worse. The DTs are smallish and get blocked out by the interior line. Hartigan tackles on the outside. Do not understand why they bench Herrod.

Editorial comment: The whole Pittman thing has been a joke. CU gets pushed around a lot. Boise does not seem to miss him either.

I feel bad for Major. But I have now given up on this season, so I can at least see the silver lining. Of course I would have rather had Major playing, but maybe there is something positive that will happen from this. Someone is going to have to replace Sipili next year and this will give Webb and Rippy a lot of reps that they need. Maybe one of them (or both) will explode onto the scene when finally given a chance to play.

too bad. i really pull for Major since he's been hurt once and is a Colorado kid who could have gone pretty much anywhere and followed so many CO blue chips out of state before him.....and chose he CU.

Groundhog day all over again. CU starts 3-1, get blown out on the road, choke away 2 games at home and now here come the injuries. Cody at qb, defense is tired and what could be a 5-2 team well on their way to a bowl is 3-4 and heading for another losing season.

Excuse me while I puke.

Meanwhile, Mike Bohn is silent and says nothing. Does anyone care? How about a presser saying hawk will not return next season? Mike, you there? Do you see your program falling further into the abyss?

Teams have been running up the middle on CU since the Georgia game. It is only going to get worse. The DTs are smallish and get blocked out by the interior line. Hartigan tackles on the outside. Do not understand why they bench Herrod.

Editorial comment: The whole Pittman thing has been a joke. CU gets pushed around a lot. Boise does not seem to miss him either.

I've hated Pitt ever since I saw that lifting video of the team's. When CU was going through a rash of shoulder injuries under GB, he got psst at Doc Kreiss and fired him. Now, I thought that was a mistake, because Kreiss is well respected as one of the top trainers around, but still, when GB saw a problem, he had no reservations about fixing it. Sure, he didn't have the same attitude with Short Bus Watson...

...anyway, the general point I'm trying to make is that Hawk needed to have let Pitt go a few seasons ago when the knee injuries first abnormally popping up.

I've hated Pitt ever since I saw that lifting video of the team's. When CU was going through a rash of shoulder injuries under GB, he got psst at Doc Kreiss and fired him. Now, I thought that was a mistake, because Kreiss is well respected as one of the top trainers around, but still, when GB saw a problem, he had no reservations about fixing it. Sure, he didn't have the same attitude with Short Bus Watson...

...anyway, the general point I'm trying to make is that Hawk needed to have let Pitt go a few seasons ago when the knee injuries first abnormally popping up.

I think our strength and conditioning has been a big problem. We need improvement across the board.

You can end peoples careers teaching them improper ways to lift. That isnt nothing to jerk around with.

Back