What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Malzahn, Golden, Dykes

cubuffthis

What is the deal with not contacting these guys? Malzahn was the architect at Auburn. Golden is going to be at Miami and they are going to be hammered pretty soon. Dykes just finished up with a title at La. Tech. Why the heck would you not throw money at these guys?

What is the deal with not contacting these guys? Malzahn was the architect at Auburn. Golden is going to be at Miami and they are going to be hammered pretty soon. Dykes just finished up with a title at La. Tech. Why the heck would you not throw money at these guys?

Who says you get to know about it? Now pay our $15 and get access to the secret forums.

I don't have any idea that they haven't been contacted. If you piece together what the press puts out, people here that might have ties, and any other information, these gentlemen aren't mentioned. Tedford was gone after. Jones is coming for an interview(according to the press). Who else is the university really making a push for? If Jones takes it then that's fine but you have 3 guys that even the press hasn't put out there very much that could do the job. I'll support who they get but it's strange these guys haven't put something out there saying they were staying, CU contacted us but we are good right now.

What is the deal with not contacting these guys? Malzahn was the architect at Auburn. ................... Dykes just finished up with a title at La. Tech. Why the heck would you not throw money at these guys?

Lessee, Malzahn was at Auburn and he currently coachs in Arkansas @ State. Two SEC openings are at Auburn and Arkansas.....hmmmm, I don't seem to have a block on why there is no contact with Malzahn: Seems like a waste of breathe to me!

Last edited:
Back