What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend Did Not Exist - Hoax!

[tweet]291684294533992448[/tweet]

They believe. I´m trying to sell him a beach front property in Denver.

"This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online.

From the Deadspin story:

Nov. 28, 2009: Te'o and Kekua meet after Stanford's 45-38 victory over Notre Dame in Palo Alto, according to the South Bend Tribune: "Their stares got pleasantly tangled, then Manti Te'o extended his hand to the stranger with a warm smile and soulful eyes." Kekua, a Stanford student, swaps phone numbers with Te'o.

Something just seems a little bit off here, I think... :lol:

BAxHBdjCQAAnoZ_.jpg

Te'O met someone fake online, fell in love and made stories about how he met her in person. And people expect to believe the statement made by ND and himself?

The warm feeling of awesomeness approaches the 2001 nebraska victory. I can't wait to see where this goes.

Money says the South Bend Tribune takes the fall, pointing to a rogue reporter. ESPN, NY Post and all others issue apologies for not completing fact checks.

But deep down, we all know it went deeper.

Find a ND fan. They believe.

Wainaminnit. I recall in advance of the Bama-ND BCS game a certain poster of Hawaiian linage who was cheering for the Irish mostly because of a man crush on Manti Te'o.

I vote that Darth Snow's handle be changed to the Polynesian translation: Lennay Kakua.

Wainaminnit. I recall in advance of the Bama-ND BCS game a certain poster of Hawaiian linage who was cheering for the Irish mostly because of a man crush on Manti Te'o.

I vote that Darth Snow's handle be changed to the Polynesian translation: Lennay Kakua.
:lol:

There is no such language. And that would be hilarious.

Reactions: aik
part of the new notre dame fight song "L-O-L AT OLD NOTRE DAME MAKING UP FAKE WOMEN AND LOSING BIG GAMES...

You´d think that people learn something from the Lance Armstrong story, come clean right away and not try to cover it up.

:lol:

There is no such language. And that would be hilarious.

That's because there is no such girlfriend.

I really want to give you credit for this hoax. This would top Swineflu in an Egyption lock-up and the snowboard sting.

Back