What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend Did Not Exist - Hoax!

This press conference is fantastic. Wow. ND, by doing this, is desperately trying to lay down the party line that Teo was duped in the hopes that the media buys it and runs with it... Huge gamble.

Yep. They're believing because they want to believe in the guy they loved for years. Even though he's a pathological liar and mentally disturbed. They can't come to grips with that.

With the proliferation of video chat softwares like skype or even facebook have video now. It is kind of difficult to doing a "guy pretending to be a girl" in chat. At some point, you will insist on a video chat, especially if you are starting to get serious. Unless, Te'o is really dumber than a piece of wood

With the proliferation of video chat softwares like skype or even facebook have video now. It is kind of difficult to doing a "guy pretending to be a girl" in chat. At some point, you will insist on a video chat, especially if you are starting to get serious. Unless, Te'o is really dumber than a piece of wood

or he was in on it.

He might fall deep in the draft seeing how he susceptible to the play action. And I'm still waiting for what his uncle who works at Nintendo has to say.

Best part of this link?

The add for:

NOTREDAME_WEBAD_W728xH90.jpg

2012 was great, so great you'll need TWELVE DVDS!!! ...let's just forget that whole assraping we took in 2013.

One of the better posts on the Rivals Main Board today:

Notre Dame has now been embarrassed twice in 2013 and it's only January!

Will be comical to hear Te'o lie about lying tomorrow.

Manti's Law states: When caught lying, lie some more. If you went to ND, people will believe you.

So many hilarious comments on this story:

"Sophomore Dies in Kiln Explosion" ---The Daily Fabarian - R.I.P. Fawn Lebowitz

Possible. If he's gay he can cover not going out with any other girls since he's still too "emotional" about the death to keep his pushy parents away.

What happens if this guy falls to the Broncos and they take him? What a cluster**** that would be.

donte stallworth played after killing a guy while driving drunk, ray Lewis was involved in the cover up of a double murder .... something tells me inventing a girlfriend isn't gonna matter to nfl people if they believe he can play.

Once they get to the tuiasisopo kid who is linked to the Twitter posts, this whole story will unravel pretty quickly.

Some of my favorite lines so far (none of them mine):

"We're still not convinced Manti Teo exists." -- Alabama Running Backs

"He wasn't missing tackles in the BCS championship game, he was just hugging his imaginary girlfriend"

"The next ESPN 30 for 30: No Dame"

donte stallworth played after killing a guy while driving drunk, ray Lewis was involved in the cover up of a double murder .... something tells me inventing a girlfriend isn't gonna matter to nfl people if they believe he can play.

Oh i understand that. I'm talking more about the media coverage and the numerous stories it will have. It will be like a Tebow type of media frenzy about stuff that has nothing to do with football.

Back