What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Margin of "Victory"

Sorry Duff, this is one I think is very interesting and wasn't sure if you were going to do it.

Last year we were worst in the country with a -28.2

I believe if HCMM is truly a better coach this is one statistic that better see significant improvement.

Personally I think it should be more like -12. I think we will see substantial improvement from our offense (around 27 pts/game up from 17.8 last year) and less improvement from our defense (around 39 PPG down from 46 last year)

Last edited:
Over, which in this case I would think to be a smaller, negative number. Only 5 teams were below -18 last year. It would be a big leap but I going with the reversion to the mean philosophy.

Over. We shouldn't be nearly as bad as that. We won't be playing Oregon every week, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Over.

2 1/2 TDs every week is a little much, especially when the schedule is taken into account. Where there are a few games that I fully expect us to get drilled in, there are too many games that I expect us to be within a TD or less if not winning.

Of course, the possibility of giving up 70 to Oregon could screw with that number.

Over.

2 1/2 TDs every week is a little much, especially when the schedule is taken into account. Where there are a few games that I fully expect us to get drilled in, there are too many games that I expect us to be within a TD or less if not winning.

Of course, the possibility of giving up 70 to Oregon could screw with that number.
That's the tricky part of this one. I believe in most games we are going to be more competitive than we were last year. But there will be a few games where we will likely be blown out pretty bad and part of it depends on when the opponent lets off the gas, which could depend on where they are in the BCS standings.

Back