What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mark Perry's Happiness

C-DubBuff93

I follow MP on twitter as im sure a lot of you do as well... has anyone else noticed the amount of other teams stuff he likes? He also tweets some weird things after losses that make me question whether or not he will stay after this year. Hope i'm wrong! Seeing if anyone else has felt this?

Twitter most closely resembles the writing on the wall of a bathroom stall. I give it about as much credence.

Twitter most closely resembles the writing on the wall of a bathroom stall. I give it about as much credence.

I disagree. Writing on the bathroom wall is anonymous. Twitter isn't. I tend to think there is more to this then you think. But if he's unhappy and decides to leave, there's nothing we can do about it. I hope he stays, but I wish him well if CU isn't the place for him.

Maddow just bolted, as did the top returning DB's once this coaching staff was announced. Even the top 2 DB's have decommitted. There is a coaching problem, the players see it.

Uhhhhhh the top returning DB’s bolted? I’d go back and check again on that

Maddow just bolted, as did the top returning DB's once this coaching staff was announced. Even the top 2 DB's have decommitted. There is a coaching problem, the players see it.

CU at the Game says Julian isn't academically qualified to get in here. Who else are you referring to when you mention "top 2 DBs"-Holmes? Could be a connection between Nigel Bethel transferring (he'll probably start next year) and Holmes decommitting-his offer list isn't that impressive-ULM and then three offers from FCS schools in Louisiana.

You're overthinking it.

Too bad about Jones and Maddox. I guess I'm not surprised... These things happen when you can't win football games.

Too bad about Jones and Maddox. I guess I'm not surprised... These things happen when you can't win football games.

As much as we hate to admit it, this is similar to what happened at Nebraska last year in their 1st year with Frost. There are a lot of eerily similar "goings on" including the "I trust that Mel Tucker/Scott Frost is 100% the right guy for the job but....."

As much as we hate to admit it, this is similar to what happened at ****braska last year in their 1st year with Frost. There are a lot of eerily similar "goings on" including the "I trust that Mel Tucker/Scott Frost is 100% the right guy for the job but....."
you need to back off on the obsession with the fuskers. Tucker and Frost are very different coaches. They speak different, they come from extremely different football backgrounds, and their public personas are very very different.

you need to back off on the obsession with the ****ers. Tucker and Frost are very different coaches. They speak different, they come from extremely different football backgrounds, and their public personas are very very different.

I don't remember saying there were any similarities between Tucker and Frost?

I don't remember saying there were any similarities between Tucker and Frost?
That's good that you think otherwise. But both seasons have been very different. If this reminds you of the fuskers, that may be speaking to an unhealthy focus there instead of anything relevant.

That's good that you think otherwise. But both seasons have been very different. If this reminds you of the ****ers, that may be speaking to an unhealthy focus there instead of anything relevant.

It is similar in the fact that a new coach comes in, trying to establish a different culture resulting in a lot of roster turnover due to players not liking the new staff and/or not fitting into the new culture. On the field struggles resulting in the fan base being discouraged yet optimistic they have the right head coach in place while hoping that head coach replaces a few assistant coaches....

Perhaps you need to back off your obsession with the Huskers long enough to see where I'm going with the comparison before bashing the analogy.

Real Players see it too! I agree with the takes that Tucker was such a friendly players coach at the beginning, and loved every player and had them in love with him. But, he knows where he is going and what this looks like, and if they want to go play FCS or other level ball, or cannot play at this level, so be it.

This is a stupid Thread! Perry is an awesome player, who is now on the field, and will be here as the real progress is made.

Back