What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mascot on Frontier Airlines plane.

BUffsNation

Newest Tool
I searched a few different things on the forum but nothing came up. So hopefully I am not re-posting. From across the country CSU is in 1st with CU in 2nd with Georgia Tech, U of Florida and Ohio State following. No way we can let CSU win. Get out there and vote vote vote. Send this link to everyone you know! This would be huge and might even help recruiting. Here is a link. Hint (sort by total votes)

https://www.flyfrontier.com/mascotcontest

there are already Buffloes on a couple frontier planes.

Frankly this whole thing is bull**** frontier used to be (may still be?) the official airline of the pac12 & we charter almost exclusively from them - why we are having a contest makes no sense. Larry and RG should call them up and explain we can just as easily charter our flights from another provider.

I went with Blaster the Burro from School of Mines.
C0II7I.png

That burro is stoned to the bejeezus.

I wonder if Frontier makes CU pay extra to have luggage or to choose a seat. I picture HCMM at the ticket counter swiping a credit card for his carry-on and and isle seat.

Frontier now recommends tips for the flight attendant when you buy a drink, have other airlines started doing this?

I wonder if Frontier makes CU pay extra to have luggage or to choose a seat. I picture HCMM at the ticket counter swiping a credit card for his carry-on and and isle seat.
Frontier has isle seats? Maybe I should consider checking this new flying feature.

Wait! There are girls at Mines? When did this happen?
They raised the quota. Still, no Mines woman can hold the aesthetic candle a Top 50% CU co-ed can. It is embarrassing how the hottest ones have like a flock of sheep following them. I don't miss Mines.

They raised the quota. Still, no Mines woman can hold the aesthetic candle a Top 50% CU co-ed can. It is embarrassing how the hottest ones have like a flock of sheep following them. I don't miss Mines.

Title IX
Mines AD: we either drop football or add scholarship programs for women.

Mines Chancellor: But all we offer are STEM subjects!

Mines AD: Change "Chemical Engineeringl to "Chemical and Biochemical Engineering" pretty up "Environmental Enineering" and get the word out to the high school counsellors again that Mines is about 85 percent single male and our graduates earn more than anybody else right out of college.

I haven't received an allowance for sitting around and masturbating since I was, like, 14. Oh, and the last 21 years too, I guess.

When my wife was in college she would go to the School of Mines parties occasionally. She said it felt awesome being treated like royalty.

Edit - not sure why Orr's post was quoted but out of context or maybe in context it is hilarious.

Back