What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mason Crosby!!

And he holds the NFL record for consecutive kicks made in the playoffs. Wasn't it just, what, three years ago where it looked like GB might cut him?

It looked like the last one was gonna hook, he's been money, that's for sure. About the right time there Dbt.

My hear skipped at least 4 beats on that last kick as it seemed to move at least 3-4 times before it finally went in. So happy the Packers won as a fan, but it's even better because "Americas team" still found a way to not win a playoff game.

My hear skipped at least 4 beats on that last kick as it seemed to move at least 3-4 times before it finally went in. So happy the Packers won as a fan, but it's even better because "Americas team" still found a way to not win a playoff game.
I love seeing Dallas lose, but I do kind of feel bad for a guy like Jason Witten. Seemingly great guy, who's had a HOF career but has only won 1 playoff game. Almost like Ware before he came to the Broncos and got a ring.

I love seeing Dallas lose, but I do kind of feel bad for a guy like Jason Witten. Seemingly great guy, who's had a HOF career but has only won 1 playoff game. Almost like Ware before he came to the Broncos and got a ring.
Seems like appropriate karma for anyone that would actually choose to play for Dallas.

The Broncos could use a TE.....

Anyone know if Crosby has a son who could be a future kicker? HCMM needs to make a visit ASAP.

Seems like appropriate karma for anyone that would actually choose to play for Dallas.

The good thing about college football is most can choose where they want to play unlike the NFL.

Not that I care for JJ & the Cowgirls but ur showing your vast football knowledge and understanding with that stupid statement.

The good thing about college football is most can choose where they want to play unlike the NFL.

Not that I care for JJ & the Cowgirls but ur showing your vast football knowledge and understanding with that stupid statement.
Seems like the local idot doesn't understand the concept of free agency in professional sports.

Seems like the local idot doesn't understand the concept of free agency in professional sports.
Hey, man! There is a lot to be desired for a free agent to go to Big D. Being a Dallas Cowboy, like them or not, is lucrative.

So, kickers rarely make the hall of fame. It occurs to me that Mason just might have the credentials to pull it off. Those are the kinds of kicks that become legendary, particularly if it happens to lead to a Super Bowl win.

So, kickers rarely make the hall of fame. It occurs to me that Mason just might have the credentials to pull it off. Those are the kinds of kicks that become legendary, particularly if it happens to lead to a Super Bowl win.

I have about the same chance of making the HOF as Mason. Vinatieri will make it, and then it will be a looooong time before any other kickers make it.

I have about the same chance of making the HOF as Mason. Vinatieri will make it, and then it will be a looooong time before any other kickers make it.
No!!!

I say Mason is going to the Hall of Fame and dammit, that's what's going to happen!

He currently has 1,403 points in his career which isn't even good enough for top 20 all time. However, that's averaging right around 156 points/year, and if he continues on that trajectory for 8 more years (until he's 40), he would have 2,651 points which would be good enough for #1 all time by about 100 points, as things currently stand today, or about 273 points MORE than Vinateri has today at the age of 44. There are only 3 active kickers in the top 20 all time scoring, but all 3 are close to being done. In other words, he is well on pace to become the NFL's all-time leading scorer.

No cry baby who gets drafted gets to choose where they go to from college to the pros, unless of course you are a really big crybaby like John Elway.

I remember Westbrook once came back to campus and worked with the kids a little. I'm not sure exactly what he did, but he was around - this was several years ago.

I wish Rouen and Crosby would come back around help out. Just give our kickers a few pointers here and there with their mechanics and mental attitude...if it's cool with the NCAA, it can't hurt our kickers to get some additional guidance.

Back