What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Matt Barkley announcing his intentions today

oh, who gives a ****? he's one guy. he's not superman. they already have the best receivers in the country returning. they are already 10x better than our Buffs on paper. games aren't won in the off-season, when prima donna qbs decide to return to play another year. games aren't won by how many effing stars some pimply faced analyst puts next to a kid's name. games aren't won by coaches drawing on a whiteboard in the spring.

games are won ON THE FIELD.

the only way CU beats these effers next season, with or without princess barkley, is if they play with MORE HEART and MORE WANT TO than the ****ing trojans.

/end rant.

oh, who gives a ****? he's one guy. he's not superman. they already have the best receivers in the country returning. they are already 10x better than our Buffs on paper. games aren't won in the off-season, when prima donna qbs decide to return to play another year. games aren't won by how many effing stars some pimply faced analyst puts next to a kid's name. games aren't won by coaches drawing on a whiteboard in the spring.

the only way CU beats these effers next season, with or without princess barkley, is if they play with MORE HEART and MORE WANT TO than the ****ing trojans.

/end rant.

WTF are u talking about.

A press conference to announce he is coming back? That screams douche bag to me although I am sure some of that comes from playing at USC and some from being coached by Lane Kiffen. Oh well it will make it all the more sweeter when Oregon ****s on the number 1 team in the country at Autzen 2 times next year!

A press conference to announce he is coming back? That screams douche bag to me although I am sure some of that comes from playing at USC and some from being coached by Lane Kiffen. Oh well it will make it all the more sweeter when Oregon ****s on the number 1 team in the country at Autzen 2 times next year!

:rolling_eyes:

In all honesty, I don't think we had much of a chance of beating USC in the Colliseum next year anyway. I don't see this as much of a big deal, frankly.

now THAT is the spirit! it will just be that much more of an upset when our Buffs go into south central and beat them!

or something like that...

it could happen.

and, i agree: the press conference announcement screams out "giant d-bag"...

kiffen can suck it, too.

now THAT is the spirit! it will just be that much more of an upset when our Buffs go into south central and beat them!

or something like that...

it could happen.

and, i agree: the press conference announcement screams out "giant d-bag"...

kiffen can suck it, too.

Luck should one up him and announce he is staying too.

Didn't USC punk u in Autsen this year?

/end rant.

:thumbsup: Good rant. Rep.

Let me let you in on a little secret: USC is about to own this conference again. This year at Autzen was just a little taste of what is to come.

1. I don't think this is a big deal since the game at USC was probably the least likely one for us to win (with the possible exception of Oregon) next year anyway.
2. I don't agree that USC will own the Pac-12 like they did a few years back. Kiffin is suspect as a coach and Oregon is really good. Unless Chip Kelly bolts for the NFL I don't see Oregon dropping off much. They'll be challenging for the Pac-12 for a while. I also expect CU to be challenging for the Pac-12 title in three years--not kidding.

I think he was talking about that dude getting perpetually nailed by Greg.

Back