What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

May Have To Take Hoke Off The Available List

Sterk said it was premature to say how high SDSU could go with Hoke’s salary. But a $1 million salary may be a stretch for SDSU.

That doesn't sound like much to keep him there if CU or Minny is serious, and certainly not if Michigan came calling. If Harbaugh takes the Michigan job and his top assistants go with him, then Stanford might be interested in Hoke as well.

Hoke is believed to be high on the Gopher's wish list. They also have Golden, Calhoun, Mullen and Edsall on the list.

One has to think Golden is holding out for Penn St and I can't see Mullen leaving the SEC for Minnesota.
Wonder how high Calhoun is on thier list?

Hoke is believed to be high on the Gopher's wish list. They also have Golden, Calhoun, Mullen and Edsall on the list.

One has to think Golden is holding out for Penn St and I can't see Mullen leaving the SEC for Minnesota.

No Dave Logan?

How convenient would it be if Minny took Calhoun off the market? (crosses fingers)

Hoke, Calhoun, Edsall, and Kill would all be on my list if I were Minnesota. And I would act fast before the U, Michigan (and then maybe Stanford), and Vandy get in the mix.

All 5 of these have built something as head coaches. That appears to be THE requirement and should be here as well. Smart AD in Minnesota IMO.

Indiana will probably be looking at Hoke too.

Only if they raise their pay scale. Their last coach was pretty low on the salary range for a BCS HC, especially in the Big Ten.

But, with all the Big Ten money rolling both Minnesota and Indiana should be able to pay $1.5 million + for their next HC.

Hoke is a former Michigan assistant, so he could be holding out for a shot there (along with Harbaugh) if RichRod gets canned this year or next; unless another major program comes calling first.

Back