What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mayor and Ski - Best Frosh Guard Combo in the pac?

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
(From CU game notes)

Spencer Dinwiddie (10.8 ppg.) and Askia Booker (9.1 ppg.) form the best 1-2 true-freshmen guard combo in the Pac-12

I know this is just in points... but sweet! :slayer:

Sweet, and next year we'll have the best frosh fwd/center combo with Scott/Gordon/Johnson

Saw Askia last night at dinner at the C4C and stopped by to wish him luck. We got to talking and he said he is having a great time this year and cant wait for the games this week and weekend. He seemed like a really down to earth kid. Im excited to see him develop over the next couple years. If he can learn to control his pace a little bit more at times and make better decisions, i believe we will have one of the best if not the best point guard combos in Dinwiddie and Ski for years to come.

Saw Askia last night at dinner at the C4C and stopped by to wish him luck. We got to talking and he said he is having a great time this year and cant wait for the games this week and weekend. He seemed like a really down to earth kid. Im excited to see him develop over the next couple years. If he can learn to control his pace a little bit more at times and make better decisions, i believe we will have one of the best if not the best point guard combos in Dinwiddie and Ski for years to come.
Good stuff. Great to hear about good buffs who do well on and off the field/court of play. Here's to hoping he goes OFF this week!

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

We seem to have a good group of guys. Not just talented, but genuinely cool people. This is an easy team to cheer for.

Back