What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB: Buffs @ Dawgs

Goose

Hoops Moderator
Club Member
Junta Member
9 pm tip tonight on ESPNU. 49% chance of a win on KenPom. Dawgs play fast, which I personally feel works in our favor. They also don't play any defense. They hit offensive boards hard, which again works in our favor. There's a college basketball better on twitter I follow who LOVES taking CU when they play teams that go for offensive boards at home. Hopefully they can take advantage on the road as well.

Markelle Fultz is a stud. Just enjoy watching him.

Washington fans wanted the HC gone awhile ago, buffs can win this game. Thought about going but freezing rain and roads are trash.

Washington fans wanted the HC gone awhile ago, buffs can win this game. Thought about going but freezing rain and roads are trash.

Romar is a weird one. He is recruiting at ELITE levels, but they aren't dancing. I can't remember the exact year it started, but I heard that UDub has more first round picks in teh NBA draft than any other Pac-12 team over the last 5(?) years. That's insane.

Romar is a weird one. He is recruiting at ELITE levels, but they aren't dancing. I can't remember the exact year it started, but I heard that UDub has more first round picks in teh NBA draft than any other Pac-12 team over the last 5(?) years. That's insane.

Yep, their loss to washington state at home really got the fire romar discussions going.

When was the last time they made the tourney?

His program declined when his recruiting went up. They became a one-and-done factory. Romar's success was when he had Pondexter, Thomas and Holiday together for multiple years. NBA talents, but they had to be developed similar to when the Buffs had Dre & Spencer.

Looking forward to it. I think it's time for the turnaround.
Really we need both these games to start a recovery. I expect we all know this team is capable of doing that. But we'll need 40 minutes x2 of intensity and smart play to sweep.

When was our last road sweep?

Honestly, I'm just praying that ****ing court doesn't take another victim.
Never forget
IMG_2726.jpg

**** you for that pic

Yep.

Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke!

Yep.

Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke! Disluke!
Me too. Me too...:cry:

Looks like the game is not available on TV here. I'm beating a dead horse, but the PAC-12 Network set-up is so frustrating. When games are broadcasted, you can't see them in bars and when they aren't you have to go through the rigmarole of remembering passwords, using third party apps, running chords all over the place, etc. I guess I'll try to stream it on my tablet while watching the warriors' game on the tv.

Go Buffs.

Looks like the game is not available on TV here. I'm beating a dead horse, but the PAC-12 Network set-up is so frustrating. When games are broadcasted, you can't see them in bars and when they aren't you have to go through the rigmarole of remembering passwords, using third party apps, running chords all over the place, etc. I guess I'll try to stream it on my tablet while watching the warriors' game on the tv.

Go Buffs.
isn't the game on ESPNU?

They are actually looking pretty good. There have been some really sweet passes and they are moving the ball on offense.

There have been some head scratchers like when Gordon gets the ball at the free throw line with no one on him and frantically looks for someone to pass to rather than going to the hoop, but all in all it's been a good showing thus far.

The Buffs need to finish this.

Uw is terrible at defense. I like that. Still that guard of theirs is sick. Also, that jump ball was bull****.

The big guys are taking it hard to the hoop today, and finishing - Wes, Tory, and XJ. Where has this been? I like it.

Very solid first half. Zone has been effective, but Washington also can't shoot. Tons of open misses. Fultz is outstanding, the rest of his team looks like garbage though. Fultz and Lonzo Ball are both going to be damn good at the next level... I guess that's why they're projected as the top 2 picks.

UW is not good and plays absolutely no defense. Nice first half with a bunch of players scoring. Driving the hoop is working and the fast pace plays to our advantage. Feel a new streak starting tonight!

Back