What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Game Thread: Buffs @ The Beavs

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
Buffs @ The Beavs

Tip: 7pm MT

TV: Pac-12 Network

Radio: 760am

Preview:

http://www.cubuffs.com/news/2017/2/...oregon-state-seeking-key-pac-12-road-win.aspx

Round 2 with OSU tonight. The Buffs won Round 1 last month in a game that could be considered the turning point of the season if they are able to make the Dance this year. Boyle has called this a must win game which he doesn't do very often. Really need to get a W tonight.

Last edited:
How the **** is OSU so bad? I can't get over that.

This would be even worse than a "bad loss". This would be a "holy ****, this is bad" loss.

We should win, but 11 point favorites on the road? If I was forced to bet $100, I'd take the points

How the **** is OSU so bad? I can't get over that.

This would be even worse than a "bad loss". This would be a "holy ****, this is bad" loss.
Coaches kid has missed a lot if time I believe. Still have good enough players they should be a .500 team at least.

Coaches kid has missed a lot if time I believe. Still have good enough players they should be a .500 team at least.

Yeah, Tres' injury and the preseason loss of Duvivier hurt, but there's no way they should be THIS bad. Especially because Coach Tinkle is a good coach.

Road games are tough, regardless. OSU is desperate for any kind of win, they've been blown out in their last 5 home games. Buffs cannot get caught with their pants down and looking ahead to Oregon. We all know that while this team has turned the corner a bit, and have played good winning basketball of late, that they can still disconnect at times and play really silly and sloppy. I just hope they've matured completely for this season and can go out tonight and without question, take care of business early and walk away with a nice win and a tune-up for this weekend.

Agree wtih coereg......road wins come at a premium. Buffs need to show up, play intense, do what Tad begs for (defense, rebound), limit the turnovers. Lead this game from wire to wire, leave no doubt!
Go Buffs!

... and for crying out loud, if you have a significant lead at half, please come the hell out in the 2nd half with the same game and intensity! Way too many games, across the country this year, where teams just let the opposition come roaring back, almost at an unstoppable pace (CU @ Wash is an example).

... and for crying out loud, if you have a significant lead at half, please come the hell out in the 2nd half with the same game and intensity! Way too many games, across the country this year, where teams just let the opposition come roaring back, almost at an unstoppable pace (CU @ Wash is an example).
in fairness, it's hard for most anyone to hold a big lead against a good team.

We should win, but 11 point favorites on the road? If I was forced to bet $100, I'd take the points
No chance of loss if we continue playing well. Revert to pre-Oregon level of play and chances of winning drop drastically.

Eubanks is destroying us. May need to sit Wes or play him at the 4 while Tory takes Eubanks.

So sloppy with the ball tonight. Not getting any calls either. OSU is getting away with a lot of reaching & slapping on their defensive end.

I hate the pulse software the company put on my laptop. Cannot sign into dish from the Pac12 site to watch online. Ughhhhhh

Can't shoot much worse in the 2nd half.
8 fg's and 7 TO's.

Only down 1.

Come out and take control early and finish.

Fortunately, the way they're playing this is the one opponent they could still beat. Maybe.

Wes made a layup! Maybe that will wake him up.

Dom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oregon State is bad but they play a slogging style that forces you into playing ugly as well.

CU finally building a decent lead, may eventually pull OSU out of their ugly system.

Back