What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU @ Arizona St | Jan 5th @4pm | P12

We probably get a pissed off, focused ASU which is unfortunate. Their loss to Utah probably created the worst possible scenario for us. There's a very good chance we play much better than we did against UofA and still lose. I imagine we go down early with ASU coming out hot and fired up. If we can weather that storm let's say we go into halftime down 4-5 pts. We come on in the second half and make a run, maybe tie it/take the lead at some point, but eventually lose a tight one down the stretch.
CU 70
ASU 76

Parquet in the starting lineup instead of Gatling.

Start in the zone, ASU starts 4-4. This team is terrible defensively. The offense struggles at times, but the main issues with this team start on the defensive end.

Where namon?

Just saw him in sweats. I don’t have an answer as why.

You’re not going to be competitive giving up 44 points. The defense is a joke. You get stops, it leads to easier offense. They’re not world beaters on offense, but the problem is the defense.

This team is worse than 90% of Ricardo Patton's teams. The poor coaching and lack of talent is astounding.

Taddys worst team thus far. I assume we'll have 2 schollies for namon and DeLeon next year. Gotta get some players that make a difference. How bout a guy that can shoot and another guy that can shoot. Can dombek shoot?

Taddys worst team thus far. I assume we'll have 2 schollies for namon and DeLeon next year. Gotta get some players that make a difference. How bout a guy that can shoot and another guy that can shoot. Can dombek shoot?
Namon is a senior this year. Hopefully, Tad gets a grad transfer to play the 2 next year. Three next year for Siewert, Brown, and Gatling.

Gotta say, not watching the game at all is a lot more pleasant of an experience than actually loading it up on my computer. Might be able to get used to this...
agree turned it off 6 mins in...between fball and now this ive surrendered

I said after the Arizona game that CU had played as well as they were able in that loss. Today they didn't, sone of you may be starting to wake up. I suspect the Washington game will do it for most of you

Back