What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU @ Cal | Jan 24th @9pm | Pac-12 Network

hokiehead

Discussing music so others might think I'm human
Club Member
Buffs(10-7, 1-4) @ Bears(5-13, 0-6)

Tip: 9pm MST

TV: Pac-12 Network

Radio: 850am, audio stream

Line: CU -6.5
O/U: 147.5

Cal blog preview
buffzone preview

for any Buffs in the Bay area, Stubhub has tickets starting at $4.

This is a road game that our Buffs can win and I'm fugging looking forward to seeing CU turn it around tonight. Hopefully reports of M. Wright returning tonight are accurate and he's back at full strength.

One of the aspects of college basketball is that teams get a second chance to make a run in the conference tournament. I'm focused on the Buffs finishing regular season play in 11th position, giving us a winnable match up against a UCLA or USC in the first round and avoiding either of the top 2 seeds until the semis.

Go Buffs!

02-Claudia_Received-004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Go Buffs. Only realistic road chance left this year?
watching the TCU game last night, 2 thoughts. Their white court looks very cool. The Keg is out-dated and kind of shabby.

And I really think we're going to lose this game. If so, I may be moving off the Tad bandwagon. Because yes, Cal is absolutely awful.

Yep, we are just as awful. Program is spiraling. Our offense is just so rudimentary and obvious. Dribbling around the perimeter and doing handoffs like we're trying to run out the clock. Pathetic.

Hey, look at that ... it's a road win! We'll take it!

I wonder ... If we had lost after blowing an 18-pt second half lead to this garbage team, would anyone have even bothered to open a thread for the Stanford game?

We played so well against a clearly garbage team! If we would have won by 20+, I would have felt like we had a shot at standford, but no we blew, even fell behind, and clawed our back back to 9 point win. That plus stupid Utah going in and beating the cardinal tonight, means we’re gunna have a rabbid bunch of trees pissed off for our game, lowering our chances! But if mckinley makes big shots and distributes, and gatling can go off for 12-15 (4pr5 treys), we can make it a game.

Back