What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU @ UCLA | Feb. 6th @7pm | Pac 12 Net

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
Buffs(12-9, 3-6) @ Bruins(12-10, 5-4)

Tip: 7pm MST

TV: Pac 12 Network

Radio: 850am

Line: UCLA -6
O/U: 149.5

Get a win tonight and the Buffs have a winning streak @ Pauley! (y)

GO BUFFS!!!!!

Really need this one to get back into the conference race for one of the top 4 seeds in the P12C.

Which Buffs team do we get tonight, the one that looked like they didn't care much against some opponents or the one that looked like it was on a mission against the Ducks and a couple other games?

This has been a tough team to watch because we don't know what we are going to get.

Which Buffs team do we get tonight, the one that looked like they didn't care much against some opponents or the one that looked like it was on a mission against the Ducks and a couple other games?

This has been a tough team to watch because we don't know what we are going to get.
Every 4 minute game segment has been a crap shoot this year. It's a new team 5 times a half.

Why in God's name would the Pac 12 start this game at 6:00p in LA? I like it, but good lord there's got to be only 250 people in the stands.

Nice start. As Nik mentioned, let’s see what the next 4 minute segment brings.

The last two+ minutes was as bad as the first four minutes was good.

The foul call on Tyler to end the half was baffling.

Is it mean of me to HATE this Moses Brown guy!!! Maybe cause I am 5’-6” and he does nothing but just be tall :-(

Need to keep the ball moving
Love Kountz game!

Bey seems like he should have gained at least 10 more pounds of muscle by now. His ceiling is still high

Quick, someone name a more athletic player than Tyler Bey, in Colorado history?

I could give you he's more athletic than Burks, but not much - Alec was athletic. In his prime athletic prime though, which he was in college, Chaunc was a different level. I'd say I'd give Chauc the slight edge over Bey, and then Burks. Wildcard - Morandais was also pretty athletic...even if not close to the level of player.

I was being a little stitious tonight. Once they started well without me posting anything, I decided not to post until the game was over. This was such a good win. Gonna stay up to watch Utah-USC to see what we're up against at the end of this roadie.

Ball movement tonight was outstanding. Maybe the best I've seen in the Tad Boyle era. If anything, maybe a bit too unselfish with some of the interior passes. But I'm happy to live with that to get the rest of what I saw.

This team has the pieces to beat anyone anywhere within the Pac-12 this season.

Back