What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. Indiana St. | Dec. 22nd @1pm | ESPNU

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
Buffs(8-1) vs. Sycamores(6-3)

Tip: 1pm MST

TV: ESPNU

Radio: 850am

Line: CU -7.5
O/U: 147.5

First game of the Diamondhead Classic. The Buffs are 44th in the NCAA NET rankings going in to the game with the Sycamores. A 2-1 record in Honolulu should set the Buffs up well when conference play starts up in a couple weeks. A win today and the Buffs will play the winner of the UNLV and Hawaii game.

GO BUFFS!!!!!

First game of the Diamondhead Classic. The Buffs are 44th in the NCAA NET rankings going in to the game with the Sycamores. A 2-1 record in Honolulu should set the Buffs up well when conference play starts up in a couple weeks. A win today and the Buffs will play the winner of the UNLV and Hawaii game.

GO BUFFS!!!!!
2-1? WTF?

Pumped for this one. It feels like it’s been a month since the last game AND I can actually watch this one instead of streaming the radio feed! Sko Buffs!

UNLV won't be a walk in the park either. They just beat BYU after losing a close game to Illinois.

Must defend the 3. Aggressively. If they're not hitting from deep, we win comfortably. Let's say...
CU 81
ISU 71

Must defend the 3. Aggressively. If they're not hitting from deep, we win comfortably. Let's say...
CU 81
ISU 71
And rebound. Long rebounds off missed 3 pointers either start a fast break for you or give the other team a chance for an easy shot.

I put it in the other thread, but Barnes and Key seem to be their scorers. Their names come up the most anyway. Damn, they shoot 40 something percent from 3, as a team. Don't let them get off like that peckerwood from Bailor, whose name I chose to forget.:D

GO BUFFS!!!!!

I think we all respect the hell out of Jamie Dixon and any team he coaches since that Pitt team of his annihilated us in the NCAA tournament a few years back, and I think we all saw the beatdown they put on USC a few weeks back, but come on. I want to beat TCU-**** getting to the championship game of this thing and getting a moral victory. I think we take today comfortably-agree with the 10-15 point margin posted above.

C'mon .. . . . as they say "take it one game at a time". No guarantees that we would play a TCU, much less have a third game (if I read the bracket right).

Don't b_walk this up.

Edit: My bad . . . didn't see the games 9 and 11 brackets.

I think we all respect the hell out of Jamie Dixon and any team he coaches since that Pitt team of his annihilated us in the NCAA tournament a few years back, and I think we all saw the beatdown they put on USC a few weeks back, but come on. I want to beat TCU-**** getting to the championship game of this thing and getting a moral victory. I think we take today comfortably-agree with the 10-15 point margin posted above.

Agreed. I should have clarified that for dance bid purposes in March, going 2-1 this weekend is probably the least they could afford. That said winning it all would be the preferred outcome!

We’ve played terrible and it’s tied. I’m not worried.

M Wright has had his moments this year, but overall he is considerably less effective than last year. 1/2 step slower on his drive?

Our offense is killing us today. Pretty sure we've got as many turnovers as made shots.

Back