What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. USC | March 9th @ 3pm | Pac 12 Net

anyone notice MW 'shaking out' his left hand late in the ucla game? i think he's suffering more than he lets on. love to see enfield embarrassed today. Go Buffs!

anyone notice MW 'shaking out' his left hand late in the ucla game? i think he's suffering more than he lets on. love to see enfield embarrassed today. Go Buffs!
I think he is fine, until someone bumps it or he falls on it. If I remember correctly he was shaking his arm/hand after some contact on the defensive end.

We will know at tip off the results of the OSU game. To me, that is the one we have to put our hopes in.

Big Game and of course CU and Boulder PD sh!t the bed on traffic flow. Like clockwork.

850 is a continuous link: "Major league baseball...".760 is HS basketball. where is the coverage?

Yo, why does the broadcaster keep saying that we need UCLA to beat Utah to secure a top 4 spot? PAC12.com has CU in 4th already and Utah is 3rd. Is there some crazy tiebreakers that I’m not aware of that aren’t being reflected in the standings on the mutha-f****** official P12 website?

We look like we did 2 months ago ... can't shoot, totally out of sync on offense, getting killed on the boards ...

Yo, why does the broadcaster keep saying that we need UCLA to beat Utah to secure a top 4 spot? PAC12.com has CU in 4th already and Utah is 3rd. Is there some crazy tiebreakers that I’m not aware of that aren’t being reflected in the standings on the mutha-f****** official P12 website?
OSU won to move ahead of us.

The body language of this team in the huddle is leading me to believe it ain’t there today. Not sure what’s wrong, but they don’t look right. Ruh Roh.

Oregon State beat us. They are top 4 no matter what after winning today

Battey is absolutely unstoppable right now.

We need 1 basket to go into half only down 5.

Put battey on the bench.

Tad is so ****ing stupid sometimes

Can't play much worse, and only down 7. USC hitting all their jumpers.

Gatling is a total schizo mystery to me ... 26 on Thursday and ZERO on 2 shots so far today. How does that happen?

Back