What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU @ Wash St. | Feb. 20th @ 8pm | Pac 12 Net

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
Buffs(16-9, 7-6) @ Wazzou(10-15, 3-9)

Rankings:

CU: NET - 73 | KenPom - 71
WSU: NET - 172 | KenPom - 178

Tip: 8pm

TV: Pac 12 Net

Radio: 850am

Line: CU -4
O/U: 149

One game at a time, One game at a time......

The loss in Pullman last year put a nail in the coffin for the Buffs at-large bid hopes. Its a good bet that ship has already sailed for the Buffs this season, however it'd be nice to get a road win against a team the Buffs should beat. Sure the Cougs have been playing better lately, but still the Buffs need to take care of business. Youth and inexperience were excuses last season, even sorta understandable the first couple of months this season, but not now. A top 4 conference finish is still possible.... the Buffs need to win tonight.

GO BUFFS!!!!!!

This is huge. This will show if the last 5 games are sustainable and how serious the team is. Win on the road - even against a bad opponent - and it's huge. Lose and, well, it ain't pretty.
not to mention Pullman has not been a friendly place even when the Buffs are rolling. We just don't play well there. Need to gut this one out. Worried the team will be looking ahead to UW.

The Buffs are keeping me up past my bedtime tonight. It's a 9 PM start, but I will be cheering from snowy Iowa.

I certainly hope the Buffs do better than either Iowa or Iowa State did last night. Iowa couldn't get another miracle last second shot to fall and Iowa State lost of **** Bailer

The Buffs are keeping me up past my bedtime tonight. It's a 9 PM start, but I will be cheering from snowy Iowa.

I certainly hope the Buffs do better than either Iowa or Iowa State did last night. Iowa couldn't get another miracle last second shot to fall and Iowa State lost of **** Bailer

My Iowa fan buddy jinxed them by bragging about the Rutgers win last weekend.

Gotta have this one. Get it and 20 win regular season is possible.

Who'd have thunk it a few weeks ago?
not me. I'm really curious what the hell happened to flip the switch. I have a contact in the AD who I was pushing to give up the story but I got nothing except (possibly feigned) ignorance and incredulity.

Last edited:
This game is massive. Win and the path to a top 4 seed is pretty clear. Lose, and they might have to beat Washington to do that. I am not expecting a win in Seattle.

GO BUFFS!!!

Not an easy game ... Wazzu is on almost as good a roll as are we.

Thoughts on these attendance numbers?
This season’s attendance figures for college basketball in the Pac-12, according to the Trib:

Arizona – 13,588.
Utah – 11,168.
Arizona State – 9,697.
Oregon – 8,166.
UCLA – 7,810.
Colorado – 6,567.
Washington – 6,563.
California – 4,654.
Oregon State – 4,535.
Stanford – 3,488.
USC – 3,145.
Washington State – 2,003.
source

I guess I haven't really paid a ton of attention to the other Pac 12 arenas/attendance, I was surprised to see how it broke down. I would have thought USC would be much better, that Washington would be a little better than that and that we would be a little lower.

Really only 2K per night in Pullman?

Wow. There is no one at this game. Yikes.

To be fair, they did have a recent snowstorm there (may still be going on). And they are 3-9 in conference. Pretty sure CU's attendance under those conditions would be as bad, if not worse.

Whistle fest. No flow. I really strongly dislike the officials in this conference.

Back