What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB Pac-12 Tournament 2015

Maybe, but probably six in one versus half dozen in the other. Washington (other than Saturday against the Utes) has been in a ridiculous free fall since that loss to Stony Brook (rep to whoever can identify what their mascot is without the use of Wikipedia first), and Stanford is mediocre. Utah might have dropped down a line with their loss the other day, but they got the easier matchup tomorrow. I think Oregon was in for a dogfight either way with us and OSU-Either beat a rival again, or play us, and who knows what you'll get-we're so jekyll and hyde.

You mean Wolfie the sea wolf?

(fun fact, I think them and UAA -AK, Anchorage - are the only Uni's with a seawolf mascot)

Maybe, but probably six in one versus half dozen in the other. Washington (other than Saturday against the Utes) has been in a ridiculous free fall since that loss to Stony Brook (rep to whoever can identify what their mascot is without the use of Wikipedia first), and Stanford is mediocre. Utah might have dropped down a line with their loss the other day, but they got the easier matchup tomorrow. I think Oregon was in for a dogfight either way with us and OSU-Either beat a rival again, or play us, and who knows what you'll get-we're so jekyll and hyde.

Yeah. Don't get me wrong. I see Utah as a heavy favorite either way. I do wonder if they peaked too early this season and have taken a step back, though.

Alford must be doing backflips at Pauley right now.

Assuming they beat USC tomorrow, they're in the Semi's and back squarely on the bubble.

No-they need to win the tourney to get in-4 top 100 wins (with two being over Stanford) isn't enough when you have three sub 100 losses. This is a three bid league unless somebody gets hot-Arizona, Utah, and Oregon.

Either Washington has decided to wake up after 3 months off

AND/OR

Stanford is extremely demoralized after all but playing themselves out of Dance contention

AND/OR

Dawkins sucks

Yeah. Don't get me wrong. I see Utah as a heavy favorite either way. I do wonder if they peaked too early this season and have taken a step back, though.
Kenpom is still high on them (#8). Notes that they only have three single digit wins all year, and only one in pac 12 play, which is why his system likes them.

I just think they're a bad road team. 6-5 on the road and their best road win was @BYU. If they make the PAC 12 finals they'll probably be a 4 or 5 seed in the tourney. I don't see why they can't make the Sweet 16 or even Elite 8 depending on which 1 or 2 they get matched up with.

Glad a stayed up. Huge 3 pointer by Randle in the final seconds to win it for Stanford.

I know there's debate on this, but I think Stanford has the better chance than Washington to beat Utah. Just couldn't see Utah losing back to back games to UW. Stanford also may now revive their NCAA Tournament fantasy knowing what a valuable win over Utah would do and really give the Utes a run for their money…one can hope.

You mean Wolfie the sea wolf?

(fun fact, I think them and UAA -AK, Anchorage - are the only Uni's with a seawolf mascot)

rep for knowing the difference between a 'mascot' and a 'nickname' (when I get more rep).

As an SB alum, I know it's the Seawolves and Wolfie. Also know someone else answered already but I just wanted to give my alma mater a pat on the back.

Last edited:
Didn't see if posted yet, but Pac-12 TV is free online today. So you can pretend to work and watch some basketball...

Zona's up 12 with 5 min to go. Probably will take this one unless they make like their desert travel partners...

Hey guys so if the buffs are still alive tomorrow a buddy and I were thinking about driving out to see the games tomorrow night. Any suggestions on tickets? Stubhub is insane.

Hey guys so if the buffs are still alive tomorrow a buddy and I were thinking about driving out to see the games tomorrow night. Any suggestions on tickets? Stubhub is insane.

Buy ticks from losing team attendees. On the way back home..... Same w dance. :)

post game on site

thats what I was thinking. It just makes me nervous to drive ten hours and not have a ticket.

it should, but don't let fear stop you. my record road trip w/out tickets is 8 hours -- twice I drove from Raleigh to Atlanta, Steely Dan concert and Chik Fil-A Bowl. The Bowl game was sold out and that one took a bit of faith, but both times it worked out great; I bought outside the gates for < 50% of face value each time.

screw StubHub -- never pay their fees unless you really don't like your money.

Stanford up on UTAH by 5 at half. Worried about the utes now. They seem to be setting themselves up for an early exit in the big dance.

Not really. We wouldn't beat Utah, Stanford, UCLA, or Zona. Let alone pull off two upsets.

We'd have been licking our chops over playing Stanford for a place in the final. Seeing as we were 2-1 against Stanford and UCLA while hobbled, I disagree on having no chance.

And no, we wouldn't beat Arizona or Utah. Which is why my scenario was Stanford and UCLA winning.

I guess I'm an Oregon fan for the CCG. :puke:

**** the Dick C hards on their futile quest for a P12 tourney win.

I just threw up in my mouth typing that.

Damnit Utah. Why did you have to **** the bed tonight?

Back