What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

McIntyre seems to be the board consensus.

SJSU's DC was the DC at Cal from 1987-1991, Arizona State from 1992-1994, Stanford from 1995-2001, Notre Dame from 2002-2004, and Washington from 2005-2007.

I'm getting to the point where I'll be surprised if anybody is named. This is taking forever.

Feels that way, doesn't it? I was pretty shocked this morning when I realized the Embree firing was only 13 days ago. A hell of a lot has happened in two weeks...

I like MacIntyre, but DeRuyter is 1b for me. I'll honestly probably react pretty much the same way to either one....

The people who don't like Mike Mac, what's the reason?

1. He knows every HS coach in Cali - was his priority when taking over SJSU
2. Was smart enough to steal the Stanford S&C coach to close the athleticism gap
3. Defensive guru - DC at 4 different schools, DB coach in NFL for 5 years
4. 10 win season at SJSU - who does that??

When we're talking about having ties to Cali, this is the guy.

Back