What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Meet the coaches 6/23

Hope we can get Folsom filled up a little more on the student side, Rick George and I chatted before hand and he was hoping to get more incentives out to students this year. Hopefully we will bring some more presence in Folsom

Hope we can get Folsom filled up a little more on the student side, Rick George and I chatted before hand and he was hoping to get more incentives out to students this year. Hopefully we will bring some more presence in Folsom
First thing he/the AD needs to fix is the student entrance. Need to make it faster and easier for students to get into the stadium. The cattle corral on Colorado just doesn't work.

Also Welcome to the board. Good to have another Folsom Frenzy Exec.

First thing he/the AD needs to fix is the student entrance. Need to make it faster and easier for students to get into the stadium. The cattle corral on Colorado just doesn't work.
I think setting up an area for students who aren't freshman to tailgate would be a good start too. Similar to what they are doing on Franklin but solely for students in another area on campus.

Welcome to the board! We need more students and their perspectives. Now get me a sammich

I was at the event, I'm a part of the folsom frenzy exec board and Bryce isn't on AllBuffs, but he for sure left that Pepsi and talked to Levitt about it afterwards. Overall great event, the atmosphere was relaxed and I was happy as a student I could talk to the coaches and hear a lot of alumni's perspectives on everything

On Bryce, we know who it referred to... but we're messing with @buff4bcs1985 .

Glad to see you on AB. Look forward to hearing how things progress with combining frenzy & c-unit into a single student fan organization and what you guys are doing this fall and winter. Let us know if there is ever anything that AB can do to support (time, money, promotion, etc.).

On Bryce, we know who it referred to... but we're messing with @buff4bcs1985 .

Glad to see you on AB. Look forward to hearing how things progress with combining frenzy & c-unit into a single student fan organization and what you guys are doing this fall and winter. Let us know if there is ever anything that AB can do to support (time, money, promotion, etc.).

I will for sure keep you updated on that, personally I'm not a big fan of the who C-Unit turning into one single student fan organization, but I understand it. The logistics are getting annoying and I guess we will all see what happens once we meet up again and get some things figured out. I appreciate that you guys would help support us, that means a lot and we for sure will need support this year.

I will for sure keep you updated on that, personally I'm not a big fan of the who C-Unit turning into one single student fan organization, but I understand it. The logistics are getting annoying and I guess we will all see what happens once we meet up again and get some things figured out. I appreciate that you guys would help support us, that means a lot and we for sure will need support this year.

Logistically it makes a lot of sense and organizations like The M.U.S.S. make it work and are thriving. There will no doubt be some growing pains associated with that move but it will be good in the long run.

Logistically it makes a lot of sense and organizations like The M.U.S.S. make it work and are thriving. There will no doubt be some growing pains associated with that move but it will be good in the long run.
Oh I totally agree, it just kinda blindsided us. It makes going to games and understanding where students belong a lot easier and it helps with promotion as well as creating items to market. I'm excited for my senior year, I'm going up to Michigan and potentially Oregon. I look forward to seeing a CU community up in Ann Arbor, the game on the other hand we will just have to wait.

Oh I totally agree, it just kinda blindsided us. It makes going to games and understanding where students belong a lot easier and it helps with promotion as well as creating items to market. I'm excited for my senior year, I'm going up to Michigan and potentially Oregon. I look forward to seeing a CU community up in Ann Arbor, the game on the other hand we will just have to wait.

Making the point systems for rewards talk to each other will be good too.

Planning on going to Ann Arbor as of right now. Seems like there will be a lot of CU fans there.

Way back when, the student section was just The Herd. Don't see the logic or value in having two different groups with different names just because one is basketball and the other football. There is no unity or consistent branding. Utah and K-State both have 1 organization, and works pretty damn well for them.

In speaking with Leavitt afterwards, Tupou came back at 370+, he is currently down to 355. Key to the 3-4 for us, no 3-4 without him. He also commented on how important Gillam is to stay healthy, he raved at how good he can be.l

Was that you 'Nik that stated he stayed in good shape because he was working a Landscaping job? This is a giant redflag. Tupou needs to lose another 30 pounds.

Was that you 'Nik that stated he stayed in good shape because he was working a Landscaping job? This is a giant redflag. Tupou needs to lose another 30 pounds.

Yeah. That's what I'd heard. But it was playing rugby. I'm not all that worried. Lots of times we see NFL NTs for a 3-4 show up to camp close to 400 lbs. Cutting the weight is part of the process and he needs to if he's going to play the number of snaps we want him to.

Way back when, the student section was just The Herd. Don't see the logic or value in having two different groups with different names just because one is basketball and the other football. There is no unity or consistent branding. Utah and K-State both have 1 organization, and works pretty damn well for them.
Don't forget your power towel.. bring it to every game..

Not that hard for guys his size to lose that weight. Not worried. If he enters fall camp still at 370, that is a different story.

Back