What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Meltdown-Stanford Style

This thread brings out the worse in us. It's almost as if we're compensating for Stanford's failure to melt down properly.

Hey ****heads!! This is how you're supposed to melt down. Got it?

You and pabuff should join forces and start a new chat site. I'd join.

Please fill this out.

PAT-LYNCH-RESIGNS.jpg

Yes, that's true, Bama Charlie constantly trolls the nation's college football websites seeking to show other opposing fans not of his fandom how classy the other fans are. Shut up, dumbass. Apologies to BC, I know how he enjoys a classy response.

Also, use of the word "****face" does not contribute to the classiness of this thread, ****face.

Sorry gents, I forgot the sarcasm font again. I actually enjoy the usual Allbuffs drivel and was proud of where this thread was heading. ****faces.

Interesting opinion.

Have you met 96? You know he's deaf, right? I'm guessing you don't spend a lot of time in Barzil. Anyway, 96's distaste for bands is kind of a running joke in Barzil.

I hope you don't mind, 96, but it seems like you were kind of bringing the joke out to the main board on your own.

Have you met 96? You know he's deaf, right? I'm guessing you don't spend a lot of time in Barzil. Anyway, 96's distaste for bands is kind of a running joke in Barzil.

I hope you don't mind, 96, but it seems like you were kind of bringing the joke out to the main board on your own.

Since I havent paid the fee, I havent spent anytime in Barzil lol. But it all makes more sense now.

Not many Stanford fans so their melt down is weak and hell most of them came on the Oregon board and congratulated the Ducks. Not used to that, but Stanford fans are a different type of breed lol

Yes, that's true, Bama Charlie constantly trolls the nation's college football websites seeking to show other opposing fans not of his fandom how classy the other fans are. Shut up, dumbass. Apologies to BC, I know how he enjoys a classy response.

Also, use of the word "****face" does not contribute to the classiness of this thread, ****face.
i want him to pool our meltdowns in a thread... that would be awesome

I think I finally get it, there is obviously some site that Charlie goes to with various "meltdowns" - the articulate Stanford student, the racist Ole Miss student, etc. etc.

Dude, you just pabuff'd KP for no reason. I think you owe him an apology. Or at least a hand job.

Count me in for being shocked that Stanford actually has fans. Weird. Probably won't last now that their (long?) decline is already setting in.

Not many Stanford fans so their melt down is weak and hell most of them came on the Oregon board and congratulated the Ducks. Not used to that, but Stanford fans are a different type of breed lol

They probably see it as letting the proletariate burn their anger out on meaningless gladitorial games while they continue to run the world.

Back