What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Miami FL at Maryland

Well Maryland and UA are trending worldwide on twitter and that has become the Holy Grail of marketing so I think they win.

:wtf:I know the weed is good in Boulder, but damn are you idots smoking Jefferys up there now?
1acbd_ORIG-normal_CocaineRickJames.jpg

I think it's a cool way to represent your state.

Never hurts my feelings to see Miami lose. They better get it together if they want their envelopes this week.

I wish we had their OL. I think I saw some blocking, but I'm not really sure as I can't quite recall what pass blocking looks like.

I just don't get how this school can have 4 school colors (black white yellow red) Besides the students wearing white the rest of the crowd looks confused. The jerseys are plain awful.

I just don't get how this school can have 4 school colors (black white yellow red) Besides the students wearing white the rest of the crowd looks confused. The jerseys are plain awful.

Come on, man, this is the future. I heard that they're going to keep with the theme and have the Crash Test Dummies record an "ummm, ummm, ummm" re-make of their fight song.

crashtestdummy_1293127881.jpg

I dont know if I have seen a team get as many delay of games as Miami except for maybe us when Hawk was here. **** they got 2 in a row, thats umm not good.

Last edited:
They've decided to change their name from the terrapins to the court jesters!!

Welcome with your first post.

Usually somebody tells you to get them a beer and a sandwich but with your name I'm guessing you might be a parent of a player so I'll pass on the normal greeting.

Tempe... meet Oregon... home of the Technicolor rainbow

I don't know what's more embarrassing, being the team wearing those uni's or being the team the got beat by the team wearing those uni's.

I actually liked Maryland's unis, and I ususally hate anything new and different. I should say that I liked them in comparison to anything they'fve strutted out in before (completely forgettable).

I actually liked Maryland's unis, and I ususally hate anything new and different. I should say that I liked them in comparison to anything they'fve strutted out in before (completely forgettable).

You like soccer unis as well, enough said. :lol:

Back