What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Michigan fans (a lot of them) are uneducated douchebags

Now they have a CU look-a-like thread going:
http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/official-colorado-look-thread

First shot was at Chiv. My reaction face:
1338470.0.jpg

(note - they are actually doing well with it)
Haha that's a pretty good thread. Kinney as Katie Hnida had me chuckling.

On that forum they posted this:
"Guy on a Buffalo"!

OMG . . . that's so funny. He looks like how (I wanted to) look in the '70's on campus.

Looked better in film. wish we could get that GIF?

Edit : found it and posted

Last edited:
Oops. Hadn't seen it.
I wasn't blaming you, but rather directing you. I was on my phone and couldn't find it. I'll chase it down. The whole series is epic.

Edit: Oof! I can't figure out how to make that search function useful. Can somebody help?

I wasn't blaming you, but rather directing you. I was on my phone and couldn't find it. I'll chase it down. The whole series is epic.

Edit: Oof! I can't figure out how to make that search function useful. Can somebody help?
It might have been wiped in the great board migration a couple years back.

Well, this is a great opportunity to start a new one!

I did google search and found every post from when Rugged (Ruckus) used "guy on a buffalo" as his tag line. Too many to sort through to figure out if any were on the original thread. @RumblinBuff 's blog also came up where he posted the episodes.

More telling is the Wolverines only gained 119
Watch the game. UCF had 8 in the box all game. They were committed to stopping the run and making Speight beat them which he did. When you're coming off a winless season and know you're gonna get killed, you want something to be proud of. Their goal was obviously not to get ran on all game. You'll see Michigan's OLine dominate the line of scrimmage if you watch it. It was just 7 or 8 on 5 nearly every run.

Also, they ran the ball 46 times and 80yds of which came on a run aided by an obvious hold. We also played without two starting defensive linemen and an all American cornerback.

UCF had 5 rushing plays over 10 yards. 5. 4 of them on quarterback scrambles where the defenders over pursued. Michigan dominated UCF on defense for 50+ plays out of 60. None of their success came because Michigan showed weakness against the spread, hurry up, etc.

The box score is very misleading.

Back