What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Michigan State @ Michigan game thread

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Sparty is putting it to the Maize & Blue.

31-10 in the 3rd. Rich Rod may be back on the hot seat after this.

I don't know if this would put him back on the hot seat quite yet, although he would be 0-3 against Sparty.

Maybe the Denard hype will simmer down a bit now. I didnt see the game but based on the box score and highlights it looked like he wasnt very good today.

Maybe the Denard hype will simmer down a bit now. I didnt see the game but based on the box score and highlights it looked like he wasnt very good today.

Maybe the Martinez hype will simmer down when they play a real defense. I still think NU is legit, but I have a feelign Martenize will be shut down against a good rush d. They guy doesn't seem t to vbe pass in with the 1st one they hit I don't think it came down to the wire. In fact Vareen had a long run today against UCLA much like he did against us.

Maybe the Martinez hype will simmer down when they play a real defense. I still think NU is legit, but I have a feelign Martenize will be shut down against a good rush d. They guy doesn't seem t to vbe pass in with the 1st one they hit I don't think it came down to the wire. In fact Vareen had a long run today against UCLA much like he did against us.

Oh come on, Martinez is getting no where near the hype that Robinson was. They even took that pic with him in the heisman pose and wouldnt STFU.

Back