What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mike Itlis

BuffNut99

Club Member
Club Member
Haven't really heard this mentioned much this week, but did anyone else freak out when this guy went down after only six snaps? He's expected to start on Friday, but I wonder if his absence was a big part of our run blocking/pass protection. I thought Keenan Stevens did okay, he definitely brought more energy than most of the other players, but does anyone know how Stevens graded of if he got any sacks attributed to him?

I located the grading, according to Longmont Times:

Left tackle Nate Solder graded out at 89 percent Sunday, the line’s highest number. Adkins was the lowest at 75 percent. Givens was 84 percent, Miller was 79 percent and Stevens was 85 percent.

I thought Stevens looked horrible out there, it looked to me like he was getting manhandled every play. Very glad that Iltis was ok, though he was far from dominant.

Having Iltis go down that early was a big deal. He's the one in charge of the line calls and has been taking basically all the reps. I mentioned it to my buddy as soon as he went limping off.

I thought Stevens looked horrible out there, it looked to me like he was getting manhandled every play. Very glad that Iltis was ok, though he was far from dominant.

:yeahthat:

I didn't freak out when Iltis went down. I freaked out after watching Stevens for about 2 plays... :wow:

HF makes a great point about Iltis making the line calls. That's an incredibly hard thing to replace on the fly....

Having Iltis go down that early was a big deal. He's the one in charge of the line calls and has been taking basically all the reps. I mentioned it to my buddy as soon as he went limping off.

Thought this was Scotty Mcknight's job???:lol:

Back