What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mike MacIntyre on Brandon Spano Show

that is pretty much the definition of a stretch.

d7d

Yeah, we lost a lot of games due to math. If A > B, and you score B, you lose. Other than that, all of that law of averages and mathematical bull**** tini pulls outta his ass is pure garbage. Statistics have everything to do with populations and nothing to do with individual cases. Especially if your team sucks at defense and turns the ball over a lot.
So, do you feel we achieved what we deserved last year? What is your prediction for the teams performance next year?

Do you believe we will again lose 5 of 7 games we lead in Q4 in 2015? How about the other that may come up again that we are down by a score in 2015?

So you mean to tell me that if we played better we would have won more games? Brilliant! Why didn't out coaches think of that? Just that little pesky insignificant thing about playing well in the fourth quarter huh? Similarly did you know that if I got just 66 million more votes I'd be president right now!

"If only we could have pulled out those close games our record would have been better this year"....said every single sports coach in the history of mankind. Performance in close games is often what separates the good coaches from the bad ones.

There's a difference between needing to play better all game, every game in order to win, and holding 7 4th quarter leads and losing 5 of them. Being able to finish in the 4th.... NM, I need to follow Burrito's advice and get more coffee.

Back