What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

miller hurt? link.

crap, I hope its internet rumoring and not the truth. Anyone friends with miller on facebook?

Miller's destiny is not to be one of the hall of famer buffs...dude is injury prone...I hope he gets well and contribute in the future

Anyone in the know care to chime in on this one? Would be the story of Spring if true. Would be utterly craptastic if true.

If true it is a big blow to Ryan and the team but some bright side. One is that it is a forearm, not a leg issue so the long term effect on his career (and life) is much smaller. Secondly he should be back easily in time for fall practice, he is a very intelligent guy so the loss from the mental aspect of things he can overcome and make up. The loss is in terms of reps with the rest of the O-line and the coordination with the offense as a whole

I'll take the optimistic point of view. This will allow Richter and MTM along with Behrens, Adtkins and the other guys working at G to get more reps this spring. Also allows Big #73 to be totally healthy going into fall camp.

How does a guy get hurt that bad on the first day of spring drills. I was at practice, they had helmets and shorts on. Worst hit I saw all day was Thorton running over a DB.

Injuries happen. That's Football.

Get well soon, Ryan. The Millers are good people.

Miller's not out for the season or anything. He'll be back working out this summer and ready to go for Fall camp.

I wish him the best that the procedure works this time. He's one of the two linemen I wasn't worried about at all (Solder is the other). If he comes back strong, the silver lining in this is that the guys competing for the LG spot are going to get more reps. They need them desperately. We need to find a good starter at LG and a viable backup at guard out of spring ball.

Not real worried about this injury (that would change if he still has complications into the summer). Much more concerned that no one will step up and grab the LG and C jobs. We need a couple guys to really take a stranglehold on those jobs so we can start to build some chemistry when fall camp starts.

How does a guy get hurt that bad on the first day of spring drills. I was at practice, they had helmets and shorts on. Worst hit I saw all day was Thorton running over a DB.

didn't Bobby Purify get hurt on the first day of fall camp as a freshman? or was it Clyde Surrell....think it was Bobby. stepped on a sprinkler head or something.

Back