What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Miller to start at RT

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Starting o-line for this week:

LT Solder
LG Adkins
C Iltis
RG Bahr
RT Miller

Givens is available, just not starting.

Stevens didn't lose the C job so much as Iltis won it back.

Brooks broke the story and others have followed up on it.

Max was granted a redshirt for last season. After 5 years at CU (his RS-Senior year), he can apply to the NCAA for a medical exception to get a 6th year of eligibility. He's a good candidate to have it granted if he doesn't play this year because this will be 2 years missed due to injury.

I've said before that I don't really know crap about OL play, other than knowing when it is good or awful, but was Adkins not getting completely ran over the entire game? I swear I saw a KSU DT just run right past him right off of the snap a few times. Solder and Miller hardly seem like they're playing like future 1st round NFL draft picks.

I have seen the Buffs line up with 2 tight ends a lot this season...still no productivity out of running game...????

Yeah. They ended up going with Stevens. The fumbled snap was him, too.

Givens didn't even make the road trip.

Givens not making the road trip isn't a good sign. is it personal problems or is there a rift between him and the coaches? or both?

Back