What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mister Jones de-commitment

can you fold in this game? i dont fancy my chances with a 2 3 offsuit

Ouch. I am all for trying to find something positive, but it is getting damn near impossible. Only four out of our eleven commits have at least one BCS offer. That is as bad or worse than Barnett's recruiting his last couple years here.

Ouch. I am all for trying to find something positive, but it is getting damn near impossible. Only four out of our eleven commits have at least one BCS offer. That is as bad or worse than Barnett's recruiting his last couple years here.

thats a bit like trying to beat usain bolt in the 100 meters when you have an amputated leg.

Dear Mister Jones:

I hope you've enjoyed this thread.

What I hope you take from it is that you will not find passion for football in the middle of nowhere Texas the way you'll find it in Boulder. And mind you, these are down times for us, and with the likes of you we'll be back in the national title hunt. I'm hoping to cheer for your signature come February!

Wish you well either way.

A 'Buff fan.

Dear Mister Jones:

I hope you've enjoyed this thread.

What I hope you take from it is that you will not find passion for football in the middle of nowhere Texas the way you'll find it in Boulder. And mind you, these are down times for us, and with the likes of you we'll be back in the national title hunt. I'm hoping to cheer for your signature come February!

Wish you well either way.

A 'Buff fan.
Dear Mister Jones:

Don't let the weird neo-military dudes grab your junk. I expected better from you than to attend a school that only has male cheerleaders. GL to you, and watch your ass.

I see no reason people can't keep the garbage (and the trolls) out of the recruiting forum. Do it here.

That said, I can't wish Jones well.

Last edited:
F*ck this, CU is not going ANYWHERE until hawkins is out. Bohn and out and Benson an Disteph. PURE BS.

Since hiring MAc Brown at Texas, Texas has QUADRUPLED their revenue generated from the football program.

F*ck this, CU is not going ANYWHERE until hawkins is out. Bohn and out and Benson an Disteph. PURE BS.

Since hiring MAc Brown at Texas, Texas has QUADRUPLED their revenue generated from the football program.

Texas had a lot of things in place in terms of facilities upgrades, donation support, stadium upgrades, etc when Mack came in.. Not sure our situation is comparable to there's at this time.

I haven't seen DBT post here yet, so I'm going to put the positive spin on this. Mister Jones actually loves Colorado football so much that he's sacrificing himself. This is the only way he can get through to the administration that changes have to be made. :thumbsup:

I haven't seen DBT post here yet, so I'm going to put the positive spin on this. Mister Jones actually loves Colorado football so much that he's sacrificing himself. This is the only way he can get through to the administration that changes have to be made. :thumbsup:

:lol:

thats one hell of a sacrifice... A&M from colorado.. jebus :wow:

It's not over yet - LOI day is still a few months away.

I want Hawk gone though. I want Bohn gone. I don't mind Distefano or Benson, because they're primarily supposed to be watching out for the university part of CU. However, Bohn and Hawk need to go, and Distefano or whoever else is involved need to show that they care about the AD. Athletics has greatly helped CU in the past, and it can again...I don't understand why they don't seem to grasp this.

A&M's RB depth will read like this next year:

Junior: Cyrus Gray
Sophomore: Christine Michael
Freshman: Mister Jones

Don't even know about the other depth they have, but that is how you stack a position. Was Jones in attendance for that game here in November?

A&M's RB depth will read like this next year:

Junior: Cyrus Gray
Sophomore: Christine Michael
Freshman: Mister Jones

Don't even know about the other depth they have, but that is how you stack a position. Was Jones in attendance for that game here in November?

Yes he was....he was at about every game where I sat down by the recruits...each time wearing his personalized CU hat with his name stitched in the back....so something or someone must have really turned him off from sticking with the BnG

Yes he was....he was at about every game where I sat down by the recruits...each time wearing his personalized CU hat with his name stitched in the back....so something or someone must have really turned him off from sticking with the BnG

I will give you a hint: Bird.

This one stings, as did Spond. When you start losing the guys who committed several months ago, you have a real problem. If there's one thing Hawkins did well in his first few years, it was bringing the top in-state kids to Boulder. Looks like he can't even hang his hat on that anymore. What a sad state of affairs we have in Boulder...:sad1:

You want to know what you can do with your rules?

This is not the Soviet Union, it's America, a message board for heavens sake. Every ****ing day we have a new sticky about new rules.

This place has really gone downhill fast, like our football program.

Recruits and their families do not go to AllBuffs.com and read posts, what anyone says about the program or its' coaches are no secret.

Wake the hell up... Kids are decomitting like I change socks and underwear.

This place sucks, Matt come back and get this place back in order. No wonder so many people have left this place...

"FOR THE FANS, BY THE FANS" should be changed to "FOR THE FANS, UNLESS THE MODS DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAY, THEN WE'LL CHANGE IT OR BAN YOU."

Watch your tone and insinuations, young man...or you will get a red stick for speaking the truth...or at least questioning what is pawned off as truth. I think this is OK since it is in a new thread. :thumbsup:

This is really bad. I was hoping this wouldn't happen, but it looks like it is. Our recruiting is not looking good this year, and I don't see how next year will be any better. Huge mistake by Bohn, not even recruits are buying into it anymore. I think this is just going to get worse, hopefully I'm wrong. Next year is a HUGE year for in state recruits, and Hawk can't even reel them in this year. The last couple of weeks has been really depressing.

Since some of you cannot follow the posting rules for the recruiting forum, I am starting a thread here.

My thoughts: this is a big loss. This class is starting to look scary, and not in a good way.

If a kid is going to "hear" what's posted about him, CU, or the staff in the recruiting forum, he's probably going to hear it if it's said here imo. if it's anywhere on the intrawebs for that matter...

aTm is pretty deep and I hope he comes to his senses and changes it up by LOI day. He can play here as a true freshmen.

You want to know what you can do with your rules?

This is not the Soviet Union, it's America, a message board for heavens sake. Every ****ing day we have a new sticky about new rules.

This place has really gone downhill fast, like our football program.

Recruits and their families do not go to AllBuffs.com and read posts, what anyone says about the program or its' coaches are no secret.

Wake the hell up... Kids are decomitting like I change socks and underwear.

This place sucks, Matt come back and get this place back in order. No wonder so many people have left this place...

"FOR THE FANS, BY THE FANS" should be changed to "FOR THE FANS, UNLESS THE MODS DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAY, THEN WE'LL CHANGE IT OR BAN YOU."

The rules about the recruiting forum are not new. They were in place when Matt was in charge. I really fail to see what is so difficult about saying what you want to say in one forum rather than another... :huh:

And nobody has been banned. Nobody's posts were even changed. Funny thing - even your post about censorship wasn't censored... :lol:

Back