What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mister Jones de-commitment

Right, we're going to cuss at a kid for making a decision not to choose Hawk. Woops, same decision everyone on this board already made. This board is becoming insufferable. Sunshine Pumpers, people on the opposite end (Dump Pumpers?), I've always hated extremes and this board is devolving into that. On behalf of the POSTERS, not the moderators. If I were Matt, I'd be damn tempted to shut this thing down.

I'd say I'll see you In September, but I know I'll be around for the recruiting season and Fall Camp. So I won't make an empty threat. What I will say is that those on either extreme ought to slow their roll. For the benefit of everyone else.

Watch your tone and insinuations, young man...or you will get a red stick for speaking the truth...or at least questioning what is pawned off as truth. I think this is OK since it is in a new thread. :thumbsup:

I simply asked you to move it to a new thread. Or better yet, you can hash it out via PM. There was no need to take a thread about Kenny Bell and turn it into a fight between you and AJ. No one is forcing you to read this board, let alone post here.

You want to know what you can do with your rules?

This is not the Soviet Union, it's America, a message board for heavens sake. Every ****ing day we have a new sticky about new rules.

This place has really gone downhill fast, like our football program.

Recruits and their families do not go to AllBuffs.com and read posts, what anyone says about the program or its' coaches are no secret.

Wake the hell up... Kids are decomitting like I change socks and underwear.

This place sucks, Matt come back and get this place back in order. No wonder so many people have left this place...

"FOR THE FANS, BY THE FANS" should be changed to "FOR THE FANS, UNLESS THE MODS DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAY, THEN WE'LL CHANGE IT OR BAN YOU."
:dbt:

:(

MJ has the potential to be a stud. If he does go elsewhere I wouldn't blame him and I hope he tears it up (just not when we play aTm).

Dear Mister Jones:

I hope you've enjoyed this thread.

What I hope you take from it is that you will not find passion for football in the middle of nowhere Texas the way you'll find it in Boulder. And mind you, these are down times for us, and with the likes of you we'll be back in the national title hunt. I'm hoping to cheer for your signature come February!

Wish you well either way.

A 'Buff fan.

I like ya DD, but let's not pretend that Buffs fanship can come close to what the fanship is like for the Texas Aggies. Any fans that are that close to being led out in white rubber jackets----we can't top that!

I like ya DD, but let's not pretend that Buffs fanship can come close to what the fanship is like for the Texas Aggies. Any fans that are that close to being led out in white rubber jackets----we can't top that!

too true my brother-in-law was heavily recruited by A&M out of highschool for baseball, and too this day he is blown away by the fan experience, devotion and sheer cult of fandom that occurs in college station.

You haven't been reading this board much lately, have you?? :lol:

too true my brother-in-law was heavily recruited by a&m out of highschool for baseball, and too this day he is blown away by the fan experience, devotion and sheer cult of fandom that occurs in college station.

fify

Wow, miss a couple of hours, come back and see that the program keeps finding ways to impload. I guess I am begining to expect these types of events as I am really not surprised a recruit of his level is choosing elsewhere to go. Good luck MJ, we never got to know ya : (

Mister Jones will probably RS next year

Forget Gray. Soph Christine Micheal, the guy from Beaumont Westbrook, will start until he leaves or exhausts his eligibility.

Recruits and their families do not go to AllBuffs.com and read posts, what anyone says about the program or its' coaches are no secret.

They really do. I have had email exchanges with family's and players after they have graduated.

Mr. Jones wishes he was someone just a little more funky
:lol: Well played.

If Mister Jones goes to aTm, I wish him well. I think he would be a great Buff and would probably play right away. He may sit for a while at aTm. JMO.

If Mister Jones goes to aTm, I wish him well. I think he would be a great Buff and would probably play right away. He may sit for a while at aTm. JMO.

Chances are he would end up sitting here as well. It all would depend on what style lunchpail he would bring to practice.

The aTm situation is a little unsettled, but I imagine they'll give the Sherman Regime a bit more time. If their defense doesn't get better fast all bets are off.

The best choice for M Jones IMO would have been CSU or WY.

Since hiring Brown at Texas...
Texas' advantage - if it has one - is that their fans expect to win and pay the price. The coach before Mack Brown had some good seasons - he won the first Big 12 Champ game, but that next season, he refused to overcome complacency, laziness and arrogance, and led his team to start the season with a 66-3 loss in Austin against UCLA. He was effectively gone from that point on. Technically, he was re-assigned, not fired, and Mack Brown was hired.

But I don't think he'd survive a .500 season without masses of injuries. And someone would rightfully question Mack's leadership in fitness and conditioning.

I see that Texas did bring in more than $20 million in sports-program revenues, compared to the nation's #2 ranked team - Ohio State.

So, counting crows switched to the texas aggies? Didn't we beat them? Oh well, we all should be numb to anyhting that happens anymore. Does it matter who get or don't get really? You know who our coaches are and what our administration thinks is important.

We get who we get and we'll see if we can somehow find a winning season next year.

We all have better things to do in our lives than watch and read the trainwreck every day.

When something bad or upsetting happens in our lives, we, generally have to find someone or something to blame. In this case, people are either going to be pissed at Mister Jones or Dan Hawkins. I, personally, blame George Bush.

When something bad or upsetting happens in our lives, we, generally have to find someone or something to blame. In this case, people are either going to be pissed at Mister Jones or Dan Hawkins. I, personally, blame George Bush.

W or the other one?

Back