What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mister Jones de-commitment

I'm pretty sure he was born before 1994, so maybe he influenced the song. Clark Evans-like in mythical stature.

Hey,
buffsfan01

I see you felt the need rep me for moving two pointedly critical and negative comments from a recruit's thread to this one. My post #6 in this thread. Glad to see you felt my action was "pointless" but your neg repping me still has some entertainment value in your shriveled and yet sadly elevated life.

I didn't ask to be a mod, and don't particularly enjoy the "privileges" associated with the position. I "resigned" some time ago, but when Buffnik isn't around and things go awry, I have the ability to make changes that seem in keeping with forum rules.

Basically you affirmed everything I hated about trying to keep things running smoothly and provide information about CU's targeted recruits. Not only a friggin' thankless job, it's time-consuming and now I get those nice red fuzzies for it. It's such a win/win, I recommend everyone take a turn.

Allsome.

Now I know why: buffsfan01 has not made any friends yet

Keep up the good work, making allbuffs safe for future generations.:thumbsup:

Call me old fashioned but I think all those "cutesy" names are weird, not cool. Now if it's because of some cultural thing, like Samoan, etc., then that's different. But I get the feeling kids that come up with nicknames like Munchie, etc. are looking for a lot of attention.

If his mother named him Mister Jones because she loved the song and couldn't think of another name, well, then I think that's kinda weird too.

And what is thought of as a cool name doesn't automatically make a great football player.

Really? OMG!

There used to be a list of strange names taken from birth records....one we recall was "No Fumar"....which actually means "No Smoking" in Spanish, which was posted in elevators and other public places. The people that chose that "name" were not hispanic.

Ahhh, the explanation: multiple personalities...

Back