What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mizzou taking this hard....

If the theory of the PAC-XX and the Big10 are true it won't be long before each invite one more Big12 school promising bigger $$$ than the "Texas and Friends" new TV redistribution.

If the theory of the PAC-XX and the Big10 are true it won't be long before each invite one more Big12 school promising bigger $$$ than the "Texas and Friends" new TV redistribution.

I think it might be the SECs turn at poaching a Big 12 team. Look for A&M or OU to make the move in the very near future. There's no way in Hell that OU puts up with this kind of disparity. Too proud of a program for that.

The Big 10 will invite Mizzou in 3-5 years, Aggie will be gone to the SEC in about the same time and all the while we will get in on the ground floor of this new network. I like the new commish and like somebody else said he's the ****ing Terminator as far as getting what he wants and I don't think we could ask for a better person to negotiate our new deal. Once those two teams are gone, Texas will have little to no pull and we can say give up your ****ty network and join us or be destroyed..mmuuuaaahhahahahaha!

The writing is on the wall. Even if by some miracle the Big 12 does stick together, the damage has been done. And with UT literally running things, more damage is being done all the time. Mizzou, OU, and A&M are all like "yeah, sure, we'll stick around... now where did I put that number for the SEC again?"

This reminds me of that Air Conditioning commercial I found comical, they showed the HVAC tech installing the air conditioner for a family, all the while the background music sang the company jingle,:"Call me Rheem". I always found that odd...and subject to a couple of uninteded interpretations. Maybe we could call Mizzou Team Ream(ed). The B10 and UT did a number on them.

rofl.gif
there is a thread there entitled "what should MU do woth the $2M they get from CU/NU"...how about a kickback to join a conference!

If it goes like it looks, the should change the name from the "Big XII" to the "Big UT" conference.

Back