What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MM is not going anywhere.

Well I do not envision an interim situation, so it would seem weird to promote a guy while simultaneously admitting the staff as a whole failed.

This is part of the reason why I don't think he's going anywhere. If you believe Leavitt is a good coach - and by all accounts he is - then you have to allow him time to show what he can do.

How come nobody has said anything about Hawaii faking injuries to slow us down? It was late but i think it happened rather obviously. Right... doesnt matter anyways
They absolutely appeared to be faking ****. Every time we got some tempo and some momentum, boom, injury. It was to coincidental to not be intentional. Doesn't matter though

If CU starts 0-4, RG pulls the plug and makes Leavitt the Head Coach before game 5. Too much money has been spent on facilities (in large part to sign high level players) and the players who verbally committed will not sign with a PAC12 team who gets blasted by Hawaii, UMass, etc... Bottomline, HCMM is not RG's selection

I have a hard time seeing him get another year if he goes 2-2 in the OOC and winless in conference again. Even 3-1 and winless in conference should probably do it.

I have a hard time seeing him get another year if he goes 2-2 in the OOC and winless in conference again. Even 3-1 and winless in conference should probably do it.

agree.....if I were a donor and dropped seven figures for the new facilities, I would have no patience for the ****storm that Mac produced last night. Rick George will act fast and change things. Problem is, I don't know who he could convince to come to Boulder considering the last decade's performance.

Back