What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mobley tweeting again...

Can you complain if this brings higher talent cheerleaders to CU? I'm sure Mobley isn't going to go to the authorities with this.

Well, due to some ambiguous grammar, it's not clear who raped whom. I think he may have raped the whole squad. This looks like an admissable confession to me.

I wish Twitter would go away...

Olatoye wrote on FB: " Don't write any corny ass lines after the games is over, when you just had the opportunity in your face, nut up and play ball." Someones tired of the "we're close" crap I'm guessing

PRich's twitter account must be busted. Haven't seen much from him today.

So, will Mac put the kabosh on twitter? Did he allow players to twitter the last time he coached? Come to think of it, what did Mac think of message boards the last time he coached?

Back