What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday Grab Bag: A Step Backwards

RSSBot

News Junkie
I'm deep into the writing of my 2014-15 Massive Basketball Preview. *As always, the word 'massive' barely does it justice. *For example, I've spent 1,000 words, so far, on Ski Booker alone (Spencer only got 650 last year, FWIW). *'Tome of excellence' is probably more apt, but I'm probably stuck with 'massive,' at this point... *but, I digress. *If you're eagerly awaiting the completion of this beast (why wouldn't you be?), look for the final release around November 11th. *Til then, it's back to football...

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the letdown in Los Angeles, the upcoming football schedule, and the Banana Stand doing Banana Standy things.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
cKUqhZfPg3c

I'm deep into the writing of my 2014-15 Massive Basketball Preview. *As always, the word 'massive' barely does it justice. *For example, I've spent 1,000 words, so far, on Ski Booker alone (Spencer only got 650 last year, FWIW). *'Tome of excellence' is probably more apt, but I'm probably stuck with 'massive,' at this point... *but, I digress. *If you're eagerly awaiting the completion of this beast (why wouldn't you be?), look for the final release around November 11th. *Til then, it's back to football...

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the letdown in Los Angeles, the upcoming football schedule, and the Banana Stand doing Banana Standy things.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
cKUqhZfPg3c

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back