What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday Grab Bag: EVERYONE PANIC!!!!!!!!

RSSBot

News Junkie
Welcome to the final week before the Madness.* If you could look past the CU implosion in the Beaver State, there was plenty of interesting basketball being played across the nation.*

So far bubble teams have been getting lucky, as chalk ruled the day in both the MVC and OVC tournaments.* That's not to say it wasn't exciting, however.* Both Murray St and Creighton, two teams all but guaranteed at-large berths in the Tournament, had to sweat through their conference finales, which in turn caused the myriad of "bubble teams" to sweat it out as well.* Despite the close finishes, sanity prevailed, and the bubble stayed safe for another day.*

Today in the bag, I'll turn my attention to the derailment in Corvallis, scratch my figurative head at those panicking, and tease tonight's slate of hoops action.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-8480150037467395141

P4R2lhkxdnw

Welcome to the final week before the Madness.* If you could look past the CU implosion in the Beaver State, there was plenty of interesting basketball being played across the nation.*

So far bubble teams have been getting lucky, as chalk ruled the day in both the MVC and OVC tournaments.* That's not to say it wasn't exciting, however.* Both Murray St and Creighton, two teams all but guaranteed at-large berths in the Tournament, had to sweat through their conference finales, which in turn caused the myriad of "bubble teams" to sweat it out as well.* Despite the close finishes, sanity prevailed, and the bubble stayed safe for another day.*

Today in the bag, I'll turn my attention to the derailment in Corvallis, scratch my figurative head at those panicking, and tease tonight's slate of hoops action.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-8480150037467395141

P4R2lhkxdnw

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back