What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday Grab Bag: Game Week

RSSBot

News Junkie
Congratulations, BuffNation, it's finally a basketball game week! *You've survived the over 230 days between the last time we saw the men's basketball team and the start of this new campaign. *I hope it wasn't too rough on you. *I, personally, can't wait for the season to start. *I've had that counter on the upper-right side of this page ticking down since March 21st, and it's finally almost down to nothing. *I couldn't be more excited.

Luckily, the football team is on a bye week, so it's all about hoops this week on the blog. I'll be finishing up my annual Massive Basketball Preview this evening. *Expect it to be released tomorrow at about 8:30 AM - just in time for you not to be able to enjoy it since you're at work. *But, that's sort of the point with those things, they're not meant to be consumed in a single sitting. *Much like Thanksgiving dinner, the leftovers are just as part of the experience as the initial sitting.

Later this week, I'll be releasing my first basketball preview of the year: a teaser of opening night against Drexel. *Remember, I don't do full previews for all of the non-conference games, just those that are of utmost importance. *For this season, that means full previews of Auburn, Wyoming, Georgia, and CSU.

After that, it'll be time to sit back, relax, and take in the first real basketball action of the season. *The Dragons are going down!

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the late collapse in Tucson, discussing the latest from the non-revenue sports, and previewing tomorrow's Massive Preview.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
pit6hqF4_-c

Congratulations, BuffNation, it's finally a basketball game week! *You've survived the over 230 days between the last time we saw the men's basketball team and the start of this new campaign. *I hope it wasn't too rough on you. *I, personally, can't wait for the season to start. *I've had that counter on the upper-right side of this page ticking down since March 21st, and it's finally almost down to nothing. *I couldn't be more excited.

Luckily, the football team is on a bye week, so it's all about hoops this week on the blog. I'll be finishing up my annual Massive Basketball Preview this evening. *Expect it to be released tomorrow at about 8:30 AM - just in time for you not to be able to enjoy it since you're at work. *But, that's sort of the point with those things, they're not meant to be consumed in a single sitting. *Much like Thanksgiving dinner, the leftovers are just as part of the experience as the initial sitting.

Later this week, I'll be releasing my first basketball preview of the year: a teaser of opening night against Drexel. *Remember, I don't do full previews for all of the non-conference games, just those that are of utmost importance. *For this season, that means full previews of Auburn, Wyoming, Georgia, and CSU.

After that, it'll be time to sit back, relax, and take in the first real basketball action of the season. *The Dragons are going down!

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the late collapse in Tucson, discussing the latest from the non-revenue sports, and previewing tomorrow's Massive Preview.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
pit6hqF4_-c

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back