What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday Grab Bag: Let the Finals begin

RSSBot

News Junkie
You can tell I'm bored when I click on an article like this one*that offers ESPN's list of the top-50 college basketball coaches. *For a second, just a second,*I'll even allow myself to become invest in the drivel of meaningless offseason arguments, and spend time and energy getting worked up over the fact that the Worldwide Leader's*panel of 'experts' slotted the likes of Tim Miles and Mick Cronin ahead of Coach Tad Boyle (may his name be praised). *Then I catch myself, reminded of the fact that none of that crap matters, and turn back to the far-too-slow melting of this site's countdown clock towards November. *Soon. November will be here soon...

(Although, for ****s sake, I challenge anyone to actually watch Cincinnati play without wanting to rip their eyes out. *Cronin should not get rewarded for playing negative, bruising basketball! *... *deep breaths*)

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking My Hawks going down in Game 7, a repeat Finals in the NBA, and Team USA's preparation for the World Cup.
Click below for the bag...

Read more »
LcQTQgqDbVw

You can tell I'm bored when I click on an article like this one*that offers ESPN's list of the top-50 college basketball coaches. *For a second, just a second,*I'll even allow myself to become invest in the drivel of meaningless offseason arguments, and spend time and energy getting worked up over the fact that the Worldwide Leader's*panel of 'experts' slotted the likes of Tim Miles and Mick Cronin ahead of Coach Tad Boyle (may his name be praised). *Then I catch myself, reminded of the fact that none of that crap matters, and turn back to the far-too-slow melting of this site's countdown clock towards November. *Soon. November will be here soon...

(Although, for ****s sake, I challenge anyone to actually watch Cincinnati play without wanting to rip their eyes out. *Cronin should not get rewarded for playing negative, bruising basketball! *... *deep breaths*)

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking My Hawks going down in Game 7, a repeat Finals in the NBA, and Team USA's preparation for the World Cup.
Click below for the bag...

Read more »
LcQTQgqDbVw

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back