1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Monday Grab Bag: More roster shakeup in football

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Jul 22, 2013.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

So, the good news from last week was that I got a new job! *The bad news? *Well, I'm not yet sure how it will affect my ability to keep up with this blog. *I'm hopeful that I'll still have time during winter evenings to rumble and diatribe my way through all things CU hoops, but I just don't know for sure.

What I do know is that AllBuffs and Twitter are blocked at my new office, leaving me awkwardly disconnected during the day. *I'm essentially operating with one arm tied behind my back, and will no longer be able to keep up with breaking news, such as this from last week. *Probably for the best, anyways.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking roster fluctuation in football, a bonanza of recruiting information in basketball, and a Lefty stunner in the British Open.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

So, the good news from last week was that I got a new job! *The bad news? *Well, I'm not yet sure how it will affect my ability to keep up with this blog. *I'm hopeful that I'll still have time during winter evenings to rumble and diatribe my way through all things CU hoops, but I just don't know for sure.

What I do know is that AllBuffs and Twitter are blocked at my new office, leaving me awkwardly disconnected during the day. *I'm essentially operating with one arm tied behind my back, and will no longer be able to keep up with breaking news, such as this from last week. *Probably for the best, anyways.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking roster fluctuation in football, a bonanza of recruiting information in basketball, and a Lefty stunner in the British Open.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.