1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Monday Grab Bag: No one is happy.

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Jan 14, 2013.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Wow, did this state get quiet in a hurry.* Saturday evening, I could've spoken in a normal voice on top of Flagstaff Mountain and been heard clearly in Grand Junction, such was the drowning silence that blanketed the state.* If I've learned one thing about life in Colorado, it's this: the Broncos are everything.* When the Donkeys take a gut-punch on par with Saturday's come-from-ahead loss to the Ravens, it shakes this place to it's core.* I understand the machinations behind that reaction (the Broncos were the only show in town for multiple decades), but holy hell is it eery in it's cult-like fashion.

Combine the 'cos collapse with CU's expected loss to UCLA, and no one in Denver-Boulder is happy this morning.

Today in the bag, I'm talking the Buffs' loss to UCLA, how disappointed I am with the CU fanbase, and the NFL playoffs.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Wow, did this state get quiet in a hurry.* Saturday evening, I could've spoken in a normal voice on top of Flagstaff Mountain and been heard clearly in Grand Junction, such was the drowning silence that blanketed the state.* If I've learned one thing about life in Colorado, it's this: the Broncos are everything.* When the Donkeys take a gut-punch on par with Saturday's come-from-ahead loss to the Ravens, it shakes this place to it's core.* I understand the machinations behind that reaction (the Broncos were the only show in town for multiple decades), but holy hell is it eery in it's cult-like fashion.

Combine the 'cos collapse with CU's expected loss to UCLA, and no one in Denver-Boulder is happy this morning.

Today in the bag, I'm talking the Buffs' loss to UCLA, how disappointed I am with the CU fanbase, and the NFL playoffs.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.