What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday Grab Bag: Still waiting for an AD

RSSBot

News Junkie
Following up on my lead-in from last week, I've made a decision on what baseball team to follow.

To summarize, with my beloved White Sox turning into a bona fide dumpster fire (three straight losses to the Astros over the weekend!), I'm looking for a hardball distraction to obscure the mounting futility.* Turning to twitter, I received numerous suggestions like the Yomiuri Giants, Dorados de Chihuahua, along with more conventional choices like the Seattle Mariners.* (Thanks to everyone who chimed in!)*

In the end, however, there was only one real option.* I'm going with the home team, and jumping back on the Rockies bandwagon.* And what a bandwagon it is!* After yesterday's 5-2 victory over Philadelphia, the Rox moved to four games over .500, and sit only half a game back of the division leading Diamondbacks.* My poor, poor White Sox could only dream of such heights.

So get ready, Coors Field.* Your attendance is about to be boosted by one over the next homestand!

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking AD search, the NBA finals, and the US Open.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
bZe4acKn-QQ

Following up on my lead-in from last week, I've made a decision on what baseball team to follow.

To summarize, with my beloved White Sox turning into a bona fide dumpster fire (three straight losses to the Astros over the weekend!), I'm looking for a hardball distraction to obscure the mounting futility.* Turning to twitter, I received numerous suggestions like the Yomiuri Giants, Dorados de Chihuahua, along with more conventional choices like the Seattle Mariners.* (Thanks to everyone who chimed in!)*

In the end, however, there was only one real option.* I'm going with the home team, and jumping back on the Rockies bandwagon.* And what a bandwagon it is!* After yesterday's 5-2 victory over Philadelphia, the Rox moved to four games over .500, and sit only half a game back of the division leading Diamondbacks.* My poor, poor White Sox could only dream of such heights.

So get ready, Coors Field.* Your attendance is about to be boosted by one over the next homestand!

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking AD search, the NBA finals, and the US Open.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
bZe4acKn-QQ

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back