What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday Grab Bag: The Return of the Wyoming Curse

RSSBot

News Junkie
I'd like to first state, for the visiting fan, a roadie from Denver/Boulder to Laramie is ridiculously easy, given good weather. *The total round trip is four hours, and, if you take 287, the drive is worth it from an aesthetics standpoint. *Laramie itself is little but a blip on the map, but it has some nice spots to hit and hangout before the game (I went to the Crowbar). *The Arena-Auditorium is also a nice place to watch a game; a comfortable Pit-esque facility with good sight lines. *It it weren't for CU constantly getting their ass kicked up there, I'd have no problem with the series getting extended.

That said, however, after what I saw this weekend, it'll be a cold day in hell before I'll want the Buffs to trek back up there. *I give in, the Wyo curse is real and insurmountable. *I'd rather go back to Lawrence.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the debacle on the high plains, the perfunctory loss in Eugene, and the Banana Stand salvaging a tough Saturday.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
m5UjFZakte4

I'd like to first state, for the visiting fan, a roadie from Denver/Boulder to Laramie is ridiculously easy, given good weather. *The total round trip is four hours, and, if you take 287, the drive is worth it from an aesthetics standpoint. *Laramie itself is little but a blip on the map, but it has some nice spots to hit and hangout before the game (I went to the Crowbar). *The Arena-Auditorium is also a nice place to watch a game; a comfortable Pit-esque facility with good sight lines. *It it weren't for CU constantly getting their ass kicked up there, I'd have no problem with the series getting extended.

That said, however, after what I saw this weekend, it'll be a cold day in hell before I'll want the Buffs to trek back up there. *I give in, the Wyo curse is real and insurmountable. *I'd rather go back to Lawrence.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the debacle on the high plains, the perfunctory loss in Eugene, and the Banana Stand salvaging a tough Saturday.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
m5UjFZakte4

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back