What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

More commits or known commits?

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
[tweet]542136868888780800[/tweet]

[tweet]542137302059737088[/tweet]

One is probably Jan. The other??????

walk on ? he is waiting on his CU admissions acceptance letter, states it is a stressful wait. It is by the way.

http://www.ncsasports.org/football-recruiting/ca/placentia/el-dorado-high-school/richard--wilcox

That would be great. Let him redshirt in 2015 and then snap for us for 4 years (earning a scholarship).

http://chrissailerkicking.com/player-rankings/profile.php?player=3553

I have to agree with myself on what I said below. Kid has an amazing attitude. Never stops improving. Literally, a coaches dream. Continuing to focus on his athleticism and trust of his form will be key. I know he can do it and HE NEEDS TO KNOW IT AS WELL. When he is not thinking (hard, he is bright), he is on fire.

First off, I will tell you that Wilcox has one of, if not the best, attitudes I have EVER worked with in over a decade. Combine his great attitude with his snapping and you have someone that you are going to want on your team in the future. Form is very good and he is really beginning to snap with confidence. Pop is good in his legs and he gets solid speed on the ball. Love when he is loose and just letting the ball go. Whe he is relaxed and knows he will dominate, he does. Great kid.

Back