What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Most Frustrating losses

this period was torture to me. All nailbiters to the end. 15 points. :mad:

55November 29, 1996LincolnNo. 4 ****braska17No. 5 Colorado12
56November 28, 1997BoulderNo. 2 ****braska27Colorado24
57November 27, 1998LincolnNo. 14 ****braska16Colorado14
58November 26, 1999BoulderNo. 3 ****braska33Colorado30OT
59November 24, 2000LincolnNo. 10 ****braska34Colorado32
60November 23, 2001BoulderNo. 14 Colorado62No. 2 ****braska36
It's hard to recapture the feeling of 62-36; it wasn't just about beating the **** of out the fuskers, it was that I was all but certain that we were going to lose when the score closed to 42-30. I didn't even feel like a win was all that likely at the end of the first quarter being up 25. I just thought that it was part of Thanksgiving weekend to have your hopes up for 3 hours just to have your guts ripped out in the last couple minutes of the game.

Those guys didn't look like they even wanted to be in that Fiesta Bowl, to me. They beat the **** out of Nebraska, beat Texas, and still got snubbed.

Back