What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Music City Bowl: Miss State vs Wake Forest

He has had three losing seasons in a row. I think he needs to take a step forward to be good.

Clearly spoken by someone who has little understanding of how hard it is to win at WF. Taking the Deacs to 5 bowl games and winning an ACC Championship speaks for itself

Clearly spoken by someone who has little understanding of how hard it is to win at WF. Taking the Deacs to 5 bowl games and winning an ACC Championship speaks for itself

He should have moved on after the ACC title. That was as good as it was gonna get.

I agree about Grobe, it's amazing in a quiet way that he even has moderate success at Wake. And that 2006 ACC title is right up there with Northwestern winning the Big 10 about 15 years ago, even if it was just the ACC. They have the smallest stadium among BCS schools too. Maybe their alums support that program well.

He has had three losing seasons in a row. I think he needs to take a step forward to be good.

Bama it ain't east to win at Wake. Cut the guy a break. He won a conference title. That should buy him at least 5 more years

Grobe seems content on staying at Wake so I doubt Wake will ever ask him to leave (since its doubtful they could ever find a better coach)

I started to watch this game but had to turn it off because of the ****ing cow bells. Worse that the kazzoos they played at the world cup in South Africa last year.

I started to watch this game but had to turn it off because of the ****ing cow bells. Worse that the kazzoos they played at the world cup in South Africa last year.
My neighbors are Miss St. grads. They are awesome people, but you do hear a lot of cow bell and "go to hell Ole Miss!"

Cowbells are a good tradition for Mississipi State, they are distinctive, loud enough to make people think somebody cares, and most importantly convienient since so many of the co-eds come already equiped with one. :thumbsup:

Back