What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My Pac-12 power rankings after week 2

Unleash Hell

Legit Conference and National title contenders

1. USC 2-0, beat Syracuse 42-29. Trojans pull away late in a close game early on.
2. Oregon 2-0, beat Fresno St. 42-25. Could Ducks defense be a question allowing 58 points in first two games?

Will be bowling this season if they keep playing this way

3. UCLA 2-0, beat Nebraska 36-30. Bruins looking good early.
4. Oregon St. 1-0, beat Wisconsin 10-7. Beavs shock last years Big 10 champs. Close to a shutout too!
5. Arizona 2-0, beat Oklahoma st. 59-38. Cats impressive over a national title contender frm last year.
6. Stanford 2-0, beat Duke 50-13. Trees looked more like team of last year this week.
7. Arizona St. 2-0, beat Illinois 45-14. Devils' offense a big surprise

Borderline bowl team, still a lot of questions

8. Washington 1-1, lost to LSU 3-41. Still a good team, but lost to a great team.
9. Utah 1-1, lost to Utah St. 20-27. Aggies not that bad, but losing to little brother has to hurt. BYU this week.
10. Cal 1-1, beat Southern Utah 50-31. Cal could be looking at 1-3 after the next two games with trips to Columbus and LA.

Probably no chance at a bowl

11. Washington St. 1-1, beat Eastern Washington 24-20. Slow start for Wazzu with a blowout loss to BYU and narrow win over FCS

Would be better off in the MWC, oh wait nevermind, ok maybe FCS??? Nah not even that. Is it November yet?

12.Colorado 0-2 lost to Sacramento St. 28-30. Nothing to say

The fact that Fresno St stayed within 17 of Oregon playing on the road has me really concerned about what they may be capable of doing to our Buffs this weekend on their home turf...

I'm guessing that Oregon's starting D was in the whole time. Fresno was only down 35-6 at the half and outscored them 10-0 in the 3rd.

Correct, this wasn't like the week before. Some Duck fans are somewhat worried (especially because Boyett is done for the year).

Hi Buffs, yeah we got the full shot from Oregon....Starters all 4 quarters.....
We started real flat and finally the D got going but by then Oregon had hung 30+ on us.....
we start fast too. but we only score 14 points before going in the tank :lol:

Well the first string has only given up 28 of those 58 points, but it has not played as well as most Duck fans expected. It seems as though the backups have not played up to expectations when rotated in during the game and the Boyett injury sucks, but there are 2 very good backups. I also think OS should be about 3 spots lower, but otherwise I agree with those rankings.

Back