What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My picks

Unleash Hell

Final 4: Kentucky, Mizzou, Florida state, North Carolina

Championship: Mizzou over Florida state

CU: beating UNLV and Baylor getting to the sweet 16 before losing a close game to Duke

I know Baylor is going to be really tough to get by, but I can't bring myself to pick them over the Buffs, I refuse to. I picked with my heart, but **** it!:thumbsup:

Final 4: Kentucky, Mizzou, Florida state, North Carolina

Championship: Mizzou over Florida state

CU: beating UNLV and Baylor getting to the sweet 16 before losing a close game to Duke

I know Baylor is going to be really tough to get by, but I can't bring myself to pick them over the Buffs, I refuse to. I picked with my heart, but **** it!:thumbsup:

Baylor is going to be looking ahead to Duke and get picked off by SDSU in the first round (at least I have heard that in a couple places) CU will beat SDSU and then lose a close one to Duke. Otherwise I agree with the final four, disagree with the championship.

I don't see the tiggers getting past the fighting Izzo's, IF they can beat Florida (and that's a huge IF).

UF has been struggling big-time down the stretch - wouldnt be surprised if they got knocked out vs. UVA, but I would be very surprised if they made it to the Sweet 16...

I've got Florida being knocked out by Virginia in the first round.

Good man. Go Hoos

Virginia has been really banged up by some injuries, but Mike Scott is an absolute beast and UVA's pack-line defense is going to be unlike anything UF has encountered.

My Final 4: Syracuse, Kentucky, Georgetown, and Missouri.
I have 2 1-seeds going down in the 2nd round.

Yes, I'm going to stubbornly stick with Cuse despite Melo being out. :cry:

My final 4: Duke, Mizzou, Vandy, UNC.

Duke-UNC rematch for the natty with UNC winning a close one. I do have the buffs in the Sweet sixteen. With baylor getting upset by SDSU.

Back